x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

Rukavi

Rukavi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
@survivor1, the hacks on the first page is for Inotia 3 1.0.1 at least that is the version that I know works for sure.

@Anarchyz, if you have Inotia 1.2.3 then I suggest you look for the "hack" via Cydia, using this source http://cydia.iphone.org.hk/apt/ however this is only for gold, unlimited skill point, 100% enchant and better quest item drop rate (with a small glitch I must say). No Exp increase with this one.

Just to share a small info, I am not sure if this is old news or not but never hurts to mention again. Everyone who wants gem hack, I would think you are looking for the Infinity Bag, cause all the rest in the shop are either not worth it or obtainable "the legal" way. So for new beginners or old veterans who doesn't mind starting a new game (and haven't gotten those already o.O'), here is how to get those bags. (keep in mind that I am assuming you have a jailbroken device with openSSH)

Get Inotia 3 1.0.1 install and apply hack on first page (if you don't know how I suggest you look at poipoy's instruction on page 9 of this thread), you would notice the wonderful effect of 100% item drop. Kill a few reindeer and eventually you will get your hands on Infinity Bags, collect 3 and then you are done (of course there are other items that may drop, such as weapon and armor fortifying, a range of potions etc.). After this you would want to backup your save data (openSSH needed with WinSCP or any other similar program), to locate this go to the inotia 3 folder, it's at /private/var/mobile/Applications/XXXXXX-LOTSOFHEXNUMBER-XXXXXX/Documents (the file name is " save0.dat "). Copy this to any secure location on your PC, please note that this step may be skipped, but it is recommended that you do so.

After this get Inotia 3 1.2.3 and replace it with the old version in your iTunes, however, do not delete the version in your i-device. Connect your i-device and it should automatically update to the newest version. If everything goes well when you start Inotia 3 and go to continue you will notice that your old save file is still there waiting for you to hit continue. If not start a new game and get to the reindeer hunt point and save. Re-locate your Inotia 3 folder as stated above, a slight twist from the older version the newer version keeps the save data in a folder after you open Documents, which is a random long number. So once you found the " save0.dat ", just replace it with the back-up copy you have, and voila.

Hope this helps and that I haven't wrote too much xD.

Happy Gaming

hopetown

hopetown

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

@survivor1, the hacks on the first page is for Inotia 3 1.0.1 at least that is the version that I know works for sure.

@Anarchyz, if you have Inotia 1.2.3 then I suggest you look for the "hack" via Cydia, using this source http://cydia.iphone.org.hk/apt/ however this is only for gold, unlimited skill point, 100% enchant and better quest item drop rate (with a small glitch I must say). No Exp increase with this one.

Just to share a small info, I am not sure if this is old news or not but never hurts to mention again. Everyone who wants gem hack, I would think you are looking for the Infinity Bag, cause all the rest in the shop are either not worth it or obtainable "the legal" way. So for new beginners or old veterans who doesn't mind starting a new game (and haven't gotten those already o.O'), here is how to get those bags. (keep in mind that I am assuming you have a jailbroken device with openSSH)

Get Inotia 3 1.0.1 install and apply hack on first page (if you don't know how I suggest you look at poipoy's instruction on page 9 of this thread), you would notice the wonderful effect of 100% item drop. Kill a few reindeer and eventually you will get your hands on Infinity Bags, collect 3 and then you are done (of course there are other items that may drop, such as weapon and armor fortifying, a range of potions etc.). After this you would want to backup your save data (openSSH needed with WinSCP or any other similar program), to locate this go to the inotia 3 folder, it's at /private/var/mobile/Applications/XXXXXX-LOTSOFHEXNUMBER-XXXXXX/Documents (the file name is " save0.dat "). Copy this to any secure location on your PC, please note that this step may be skipped, but it is recommended that you do so.

After this get Inotia 3 1.2.3 and replace it with the old version in your iTunes, however, do not delete the version in your i-device. Connect your i-device and it should automatically update to the newest version. If everything goes well when you start Inotia 3 and go to continue you will notice that your old save file is still there waiting for you to hit continue. If not start a new game and get to the reindeer hunt point and save. Re-locate your Inotia 3 folder as stated above, a slight twist from the older version the newer version keeps the save data in a folder after you open Documents, which is a random long number. So once you found the " save0.dat ", just replace it with the back-up copy you have, and voila.

Happy Gaming

How can I reverse my version 1.2.3 back to v. 1.0.1?
Thank you

Rukavi

Rukavi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
@hopetown, I am very sorry but I have not found out a way to do that (this is why I specifically mentioned the restart hassle for veteran players), although a gradual downgrade of save file might work. For example from 1.2.3 go to 1.2.1 and save and then continue that path downwards. I have not tried this and cannot assure this method, however, if you should succeed in anyway, please do share.

Happy Gaming

pesard

pesard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Happy Gaming

i follow all your intruction do the same with page 9 same hack at his like and why i cant find infinity bag my item drop so much from enemy except Infinity bag dont fount yet

Rukavi

Rukavi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
@pesard, all I can say is a bit patience, those bags will drop, if the reindeer don't drop them, you may want to try the beer and green stuff east of Carnia.

pesard

pesard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

@pesard, all I can say is a bit patience, those bags will drop, if the reindeer don't drop them, you may want to try the beer and green stuff east of Carnia.

hey i just got 1 of them from spider in the cave but all my bag it already use it i cant use Infinity bag how should i do it said no available space

Anarchyz

Anarchyz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
if i want to update my inotia from 1.2.1 to 1.2.3
i just copy the "old" save data
and uninstall inotia 1.2.1
and after installing inotia 1.2.3
and then I paste tohe "old" data?
is it right?

Anarchyz

Anarchyz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
excuse me..
I have downloaded the hack from the source..
then, what should I do?
but I dont have the unlimited skill point?
is it needed to be activated before?
if yes, where it is?

hopetown

hopetown

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

@hopetown, I am very sorry but I have not found out a way to do that (this is why I specifically mentioned the restart hassle for veteran players), although a gradual downgrade of save file might work. For example from 1.2.3 go to 1.2.1 and save and then continue that path downwards. I have not tried this and cannot assure this method, however, if you should succeed in anyway, please do share.

Happy Gaming

Is there anyway I can get v. 1.0.1 somewhere? I don't mind start a new game.

rcxwillie

rcxwillie

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Is there anyway I can get v. 1.0.1 somewhere? I don't mind start a new game.

http://apptrackr.org/

search for inotia 3

MyNameIsBom

MyNameIsBom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Apprently the files are filled with virus and my norton internet security removed it.

Dixon

Dixon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Initia 3 v. 1.2.3 can be hacked via Cydia
just add following source: and search for it

Hack does following changes
Unlimited Skill points and lots of gold after selling the first item in the Grocery Shop.
Unlimited consume items, higher quest item drop rate and 100% enchant succes

i just installed it and works great so far.

aquapts87

aquapts87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
mind telling the details how does this works? i tried executing the codes in open ssh, but it came back with an error.. any extra punctuations/symbols needed in the codes??

Ok, here is the work:
1. Download the hacked file from the previous discussion on this thread
2. Process it with winscp or putty or any terminal-like software. The code is as follows:

• lipo -thin armv6 Inotia3 -output Inotia3V6
  • chmod +x Inotia3V6
  • chown mobile:mobile Inotia3V6
3. Now you get a new file Inotia3v6, rename it as Inotia3 and cover the original file on your device
4. Notice that the edited file will be smaller, like 4m instead of 8m, but it does work perfectly for me.

I would like to upload my file, but I don't know how to do it.

Tell me if you succeed. This is help from China, excuse me for my poor English.

pengshue

pengshue

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Inotia 3: Children of Carnia hack

hacks: max level, max money, unlimited skill points, items

works for both arm6 and arm7

download: http://www.mediafire...7mh7rl934rm5nfu

NEW HACKS

no skill cooldown, 100% item drop, 100% enchant success, unlimited items, better weapons

download: http://www.mediafire...p3s5sxx36n6o6cp

for all the haters out there that dont want to use my program, here are the offsets:

519d4 -> 0000a0e3 : cooldown
6fe68 -> 1eff2fe1 : items ok
634b8 -> 020000ea: more u
634BC -> 010000ea
724fc -> 0000a0e10000a0e1 -> 100 enchant success
64270 -> 0000a0e10000a0e1 -> 100 drop
634a8 -> 0000a0e10000a0e1 -> 100
73e24 -> 64a0a0e3 -> UNIQUE

3a69e0 -> 4ff0640a
39b38e -> c046c046 -> 100 drop
39bcac -> c046c046c046 -> 100 drop item
3a586c -> c046c046 -> 100 enchant
39b394 -> c046 \ more unique hmm
39b3a0 -> 14e0 /
3a3ddc -> 7047 -> items
38f732 -> 0020 -> cooldown

ahhm..how can i use this hacks??can teach me the steps..??

Dixon

Dixon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

For all who wants the v1.1.9 cheats I repost this because the problem, crashing.

Note:

Don't download and use the Max Level Hack. I say your level was 110 but the problem is when I use the HP Potions, MP Potions, Armor Fortifying, Weapon Fortifying, etc. It all goes to crash the applications. For all those have a problem, try this one.

Download this file:

v1.1.9 Hack By Chanwa

For the best result:

1. Delete the Inotia Application [All files of Inotia3]
2. Re-install Inotia3 [Don't run the game until the Hack Application was not inserted because if you run the game then you install the Hack File, the Hack was not working.]
3. After download Edit/Rename the Inotia 3 v1.1.9 into Inotia3
4. Open SSH [Cyberduck if MAC] [iFunbox if Windows]
3. Put it into var/mobile/Applications/Serial Number/Inotia3.app
4. On your iFile edit the file you downloaded under Permissions and open this:

User: Read, Write, Execute
Group: Read, Write, Execute
World: Read, Write, Execute

5. Then on the Inotia3.app in your iFile Edit it again and go to Permissions and put it into this:

User: Read, Write, Execute
Group: Read, Write, Execute
World: Read, Write, Execute

6. Then close iFile and run the game. How you enjoy the Unlimited Items and Money.

Hey guys, I have a little bit questions where i can find a Celestial Recipe and Palpitant Recipe to make Epic Chaos Items? I have so many Chaos Items in my Inventory. Any ideas and where I can get a Rainbow Crystal? I need 2 Rainbow Crystals.

Ok after i downgraded my 1.2.3 version to 1.1.9 this hack worked for me.
But it only increases the item drop rate. i used http://inotia3.free.fr/hack/ to get 100000 gold. so far so god.
But now i wonder how to get skill point hack and no skill cooldown working. did i anything wrong ?

Regarding Gem Hack. Using the newest version of IAP Cracker but it wont works. after i pressed purchase gems i get a message " PURCHASE COMPLETE2 Your gem was successfully purchased. But if i look at the gem counter it says still 2 gems. any idea anyone ?

even if i cant hack gem store i need some help with skillpoint hack and cool down. or doens the hack i do use not include these 2 things.

btw ...sorry for my really bad english hope you guys can understand what im talking about.

Dixon

Dixon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Ok after i downgraded my 1.2.3 version to 1.1.9 this hack worked for me.
But it only increases the item drop rate. i used http://inotia3.free.fr/hack/ to get 100000 gold. so far so god.
But now i wonder how to get skill point hack and no skill cooldown working. did i anything wrong ?

Regarding Gem Hack. Using the newest version of IAP Cracker but it wont works. after i pressed purchase gems i get a message " PURCHASE COMPLETE2 Your gem was successfully purchased. But if i look at the gem counter it says still 2 gems. any idea anyone ?

even if i cant hack gem store i need some help with skillpoint hack and cool down. or doens the hack i do use not include these 2 things.

btw ...sorry for my really bad english hope you guys can understand what im talking about.

I finally found a solution. Maybe some of you already made this but i thought i post it.
First i reinstalled Inotia 3 v 1.1.9

then i used WINSCP to install the MAX LVL Hack. ( i had to change the permission )
after that i started the game and started 3 different chars. Killed 1 mob on each charakter to get the lvl 110. then i was setting all skill points to MAX LVL.
Saved each charakter.Then i used WINSCP again to install the other HAck ( the one for drop rate and inf consume goods ) after i installed it i had to change perssission for this file aswell.

I started the game again and had 3 chars on max LVL and also the drop rate hack ;)

hope this helped. for Gold and Portal scroll im using http://inotia3.free.fr/hack/.

hope this is helping.

DeathXcore

DeathXcore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Anyone knows how can I fix the Error (00) thing? I had to restore my iPhone and I backed up my save file through WINSCP.. once I reinstalled everything, and put the save file back, it appears as Error (00).. I seriously don't want to restart the game another time.

hmmpanda

hmmpanda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
is there any way how to set permissions without jailbreaking the device?

Reganoo

Reganoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Are There Any hacks for inotia 3 ( v 1.2.3 ( Arm 6) ? :)

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->