Fabius

I crack appz...

• Releasers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2193 posts
SCREENSHOTS:
Posted Image

DESCRIPTION:
PdaNet turns your iPhone into a WiFi hotspot or USB modem so that it can share the iPhone's Internet access with your computer. It is a unique tether program that does not require an extra tether plan and hides usage from your carrier. Supports both Windows and Mac, as well as any devices with WiFi access such as the iPad. Free edition blocks secure sites if not registered. You can purchase full edition from http://pdanet.co/buyi. Also check out our Android version and Blackberry version.

VERSION:
v 5.02 - May 13, 2011
Add a few more rules to Hide Tether Usage.

DOWNLOAD:
MULTIUPLOAD
MEDIAFIRE

Fabius

Edited by Fabius, 14 May 2011 - 08:47 PM.

MY CRACKS

My cracks list has become too long (200+ apps/tweaks!) so i'll just keep it up to date here:
j.mp/fabius_crackslist
(If you enjoy my works and want to support me, please click on the banner on that page!)

Posted Image

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

Bloodlust

Bloodlust

Donator

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
Hi, what advantages does this app provide over 4.3.3's native tethering besides the hide usage feature?

pteronaut

pteronaut

Jailbroken

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Hi, what advantages does this app provide over 4.3.3's native tethering besides the hide usage feature?

You don't need to have tethering enabled by your carrier.

mg1572

mg1572

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts
i think he is talking about tetherme, to enable native tethering. :D

pteronaut

pteronaut

Jailbroken

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

i think he is talking about tetherme, to enable native tethering. :D

Then it that case, the carrier won't see an IMEI that isn't approved for using the tethering APN using it.

theahbal

theahbal

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
Ok so I got one of those emails yesterday I called to investigate about them automatically switching me over to the tethering plan, I kept digging and digging and kept insisting I did not tether and I don't have that capability :P so I asked for proof because I told the account manager to me it sounds like an excuse for AT&T to eliminate all of us Network Hogs with unlimited data plans I mean lets be real $40+ for 4GB just to tether? come on the rep said not that many people go over that but I mentioned the big picture how many are still on Unlimited Data plans. I then asked the rep if they are so sure I was "Tethering" why not give me the Mac address of the device that tethered and they said they are unable to provide that information neither do they have it, so I suggested maybe it's my Skyfire app using the browser in Desktop mode VS. safari and she said nope it's another device sharing the internet connection! This leads to the conclusion that AT&T is just assuming that we are tethering they have no hard evidence and for my "security" they do not provide Mac address so plain and simple it's all BS lets hope this PDAnet with Stealth mode works because if i tether after 5/27 they will automatically switch me over. : (
16GB Iphizone 3G
3.1.2FW
AT&T abUser!
If I have helped you, Help a brother out! hit the Thank You Button!!!

theahbal

theahbal

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
So today I get the infamous text from AT&T so I decided to call to investigate, I was told that all users will receive 3 notices 1 by email another by text and 1 by postal mail. But when I said how come I got the text when I haven't tethered, they told me " IF YOU EVER TETHERED AT ANY POINT SINCE HAVING AT&T SERVICE YOU WILL RECEIVE THIS NOTICE, NOT BECAUSE I TETHERED RECENTLY IT COULD OF HAPPENED IN 2009" interesting isn't it?

anyone care to chime in
16GB Iphizone 3G
3.1.2FW
AT&T abUser!
If I have helped you, Help a brother out! hit the Thank You Button!!!

Cinosinu

Cinosinu

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

So today I get the infamous text from AT&T so I decided to call to investigate, I was told that all users will receive 3 notices 1 by email another by text and 1 by postal mail. But when I said how come I got the text when I haven't tethered, they told me " IF YOU EVER TETHERED AT ANY POINT SINCE HAVING AT&T SERVICE YOU WILL RECEIVE THIS NOTICE, NOT BECAUSE I TETHERED RECENTLY IT COULD OF HAPPENED IN 2009" interesting isn't it?

anyone care to chime in

That's total BS. I have teathered for over a year, not much mind you, but several short sessions over the year. Still under the radar. Also, I average about 1.8 Gb per month.

mritel

mritel

Donator

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1058 posts
same here i tetherd so much in the past and also recently with mywi and tetherme i have both! Ive been a att customer now for 12 years i have 3 lines with them and not one of my iphones ever got any texts about this tehtering ****!
Iphone 416gig Soon 4S 16 gig ,Ipad 32 GB wifi,Iphone 3gs,16GB,Iphone 3g8GB,iphone 3gs 32GB, MPB 13", 15" UNIBODY, 15"MPB SILVER KEYS, APPLE TV,Apple TV2. IPAD,IPAD2, TIME CAPSULE, AIRPORT EXTREME, EXPRESS, I HAVE ISSUES IM BRAINWASHED BY APPLE!

MM23

MM23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
will this work on ipad?

anime007

anime007

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts
does this work on windows 7 64 bit? mine shows connected for both wifi hotspot and usb tether but I can't browse the internet. no webpage will open.

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->