I crack appz...

• Releasers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2193 posts
SCREENSHOTS:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

DESCRIPTION:
Free Trial is also included
CallLog Pro allows to manage your call history and allows to clear calls records one by one or all. CallLogPro works on all iOS starting from iOS 3.0.
From call history, you can add a number to your existing contact or you can create a new contact. Also you can edit a contact's info or even you can call or send text messages from this app.
Stay tuned, more updates are coming soon
See More Info below for screenshots.

VERSION:
v 5.0
* Whats new in version 5.0?
========================
Entirely new written to support most awaiting features such as Replace Recents, Reports, etc.
1. iOS 5.0 support is added.
2. Most awaiting feature "Replace Recents" is added.
3. Reports - an incredible feature that supports import of call history into PDF file.
4. Few enhancements that speeds up the performance of CallLogPro.

[NOTE] To activate simply tap on Crack Me button. You must be connected via WiFi or 3G for your license to be downloaded.

DOWNLOAD:
MULTIUPLOAD
MEDIAFIRE

Fabius

MY CRACKS

My cracks list has become too long (200+ apps/tweaks!) so i'll just keep it up to date here:
j.mp/fabius_crackslist
(If you enjoy my works and want to support me, please click on the banner on that page!)

Posted Image

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

--

Jailbroken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts

2. Most awaiting feature "Replace Recents" is added.

finally...
thank you!

akira01

akira01

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
Thank you Fabius

Can ask MobileLog developer to close shop. Never reply my mail and solve bugs. Regretted in buying Mobelilog. Let's try and see how this version works. Will definitely buy if works well.

Thanks again Fabius

TimidHermit

TimidHermit

Jailbroken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts
Does this app allow you to keep an limited length of the call log? The default log deletes the call history after a time limit.

haitauer

haitauer

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
This is Not the Pro Version?!? ... And call log is only 20 Calls, doesn't matter what you configure (up to 500)

Jailbroken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
anyone else have this problem?
it's not always deleting separately call's history... it's showing like it deleted and after couple "jumps" to recents they reappear again...

yellowslider

yellowslider

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I can't save the setting on ios5, when ever I change anything in the setting and get out of the app, it restarts the setting to default.
tried respring/reboot etc'.

have any of you getting this too? it is possible that two apps collides? (I have an app that allows to delete individual calls from recent history).

Fabius

Fabius

I crack appz...

• Releasers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2193 posts

I can't save the setting on ios5, when ever I change anything in the setting and get out of the app, it restarts the setting to default.
tried respring/reboot etc'.

have any of you getting this too? it is possible that two apps collides? (I have an app that allows to delete individual calls from recent history).

if you installed this from the repo, then please try uninstalling and installing the deb from first post manually using ifile

MY CRACKS

My cracks list has become too long (200+ apps/tweaks!) so i'll just keep it up to date here:
j.mp/fabius_crackslist
(If you enjoy my works and want to support me, please click on the banner on that page!)

Posted Image

Zenova

Zenova

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
Thank you. Had to remove MobileLog as it wasn't logging any calls recently.

mmnr762011

mmnr762011

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Please FABIUS REUPLOAD.

poison_snake

poison_snake

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts
http://apt.iwatcher....-arm_fabius.deb

Edited by poison_snake, 02 December 2012 - 12:30 PM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->