43 replies to this topic

unprecedented

unprecedented

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts
hi guys,
is it possible to install cracked ipa files for iphone 4s (non-jailbroken) ? if yes, please provide a detailed tutorial for that ...

thanks a million in advance.

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

--

r0bop0lo

r0bop0lo

I Bite

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2501 posts
It's possible using iResign
http://www.pressbyte...break-download/

You have to register your UDID with a developer though, which usually costs money.

Posted Image

unprecedented

unprecedented

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

It's possible using iResign
http://www.pressbyte...break-download/

You have to register your UDID with a developer though, which usually costs money.

is there any side effects for this method ?

Romeo26222

Romeo26222

• +Contributor
  • 664 posts

is there any side effects for this method ?

I am using this on my ip4s, works great, must have a mac or run a vmware if you use windows, only thing is the resigned apps doesn't have push working and games can't access game center..

unprecedented

unprecedented

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

I am using this on my ip4s, works great, must have a mac or run a vmware if you use windows, only thing is the resigned apps doesn't have push working and games can't access game center..

I have Mac ... what do you mean by resigned apps ??
you mean that all my apps will stop push notifications ? or the cracked one will have no push notifications and not game center ?

if there is other side effects please do not hesitate to list it here ...

Romeo26222

Romeo26222

• +Contributor
  • 664 posts

you mean that all my apps will stop push notifications ? or the cracked one will have no push notifications and not game center ?

the resigned apps are the apps that you will use iresign tool to make it signed for use on your phone.
2- cracked apps and games only doesn't have push nor game center, and this is not a bug on signing apps, its a limitation from apple for developer accounts so no fix or work around for this..
nothing more to say, all the signing process is running smooth and perfect, for only 15$ it is really worth the price..

unprecedented

unprecedented

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

the resigned apps are the apps that you will use iresign tool to make it signed for use on your phone.
2- cracked apps and games only doesn't have push nor game center, and this is not a bug on signing apps, its a limitation from apple for developer accounts so no fix or work around for this..
nothing more to say, all the signing process is running smooth and perfect, for only 15$ it is really worth the price..

why $ 15 ?

PigPox

PigPox

CRAzY Pig

• +Contributor
  • 7068 posts

why $ 15 ?

i Believe thats the price to get on the account for iResign

Posted Image

You Tried it from xRepo? You Like it? then Buy it!! That's our Purpose as xSeLLiZe.

Leechers are not welcome Here. i Will Put my Foot Down weather you like it or not.

unprecedented

unprecedented

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

i Believe thats the price to get on the account for iResign

well, thank you dude :) .. i will try the iResign, and install cracked apps on my iphone 4s ... i won't care about jail breaking thing now ... :)
'coz the difference would be in push notifications and game center ...

Romeo26222

Romeo26222

• +Contributor
  • 664 posts

why $ 15 ?

thats the amount of money to get your UDID registered as a developer and get the certificates..
BTW you can after that install any apple beta iOS as you are now considered as a developer.. :thumbsup:

mritel

mritel

Donator

• +Contributor
  • 1058 posts

NO SIDEAFFECTS DUDE! If you want to run cracked apps just download i resign and register your udid with someone ! Thats it the rest is history! Its way easier than using installous on jb phones!
Iphone 416gig Soon 4S 16 gig ,Ipad 32 GB wifi,Iphone 3gs,16GB,Iphone 3g8GB,iphone 3gs 32GB, MPB 13", 15" UNIBODY, 15"MPB SILVER KEYS, APPLE TV,Apple TV2. IPAD,IPAD2, TIME CAPSULE, AIRPORT EXTREME, EXPRESS, I HAVE ISSUES IM BRAINWASHED BY APPLE!

unprecedented

unprecedented

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

thats the amount of money to get your UDID registered as a developer and get the certificates..
BTW you can after that install any apple beta iOS as you are now considered as a developer.. :thumbsup:

Romeo, I have an apple developer certificate (valid for 1 year), can i use it instead of iresign to sign cracked apps to my non-jailbroken iphone 4s ?

mritel

mritel

Donator

• +Contributor
  • 1058 posts

Romeo, I have an apple developer certificate (valid for 1 year), can i use it instead of iresign to sign cracked apps to my non-jailbroken iphone 4s ?

No! u need ur udid registered! other wise you can't use anything!
Iphone 416gig Soon 4S 16 gig ,Ipad 32 GB wifi,Iphone 3gs,16GB,Iphone 3g8GB,iphone 3gs 32GB, MPB 13", 15" UNIBODY, 15"MPB SILVER KEYS, APPLE TV,Apple TV2. IPAD,IPAD2, TIME CAPSULE, AIRPORT EXTREME, EXPRESS, I HAVE ISSUES IM BRAINWASHED BY APPLE!

unprecedented

unprecedented

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

NO SIDEAFFECTS DUDE! If you want to run cracked apps just download i resign and register your udid with someone ! Thats it the rest is history! Its way easier than using installous on jb phones!

dude, what do you mean by registering my udid with someone ? what do you mean by someone ??
forgive me for my very basic questions, but i need to get the main idea of iresign .

Baddgoat

Baddgoat

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
Easier than installous? I dunno about that now. haha

Romeo26222

Romeo26222

• +Contributor
  • 664 posts

dude, what do you mean by registering my udid with someone ? what do you mean by someone ??
forgive me for my very basic questions, but i need to get the main idea of iresign .

well, registering your udid means you will get a provision certificate linked to your udid, this cert. you install on your mobile to be able to install the developer signed apps..

unprecedented

unprecedented

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

well, registering your udid means you will get a provision certificate linked to your udid, this cert. you install on your mobile to be able to install the developer signed apps..

I repeat and say I have an apple development cert linked to my udid, why it won't work to sign cracked apps ?

Romeo26222

Romeo26222

• +Contributor
  • 664 posts

I repeat and say I have an apple development cert linked to my udid, why it won't work to sign cracked apps ?

Do you have a "Development.mobileprovision" profile installed on your mobile?
the thing is as you have a developer account YES you can resign apps, but without the proper Development.mobileprovision profile installed on your phone you can't install these signed apps on your mobile..

anyway you can try
download the latest version here "new name is instasign"
http://cosmos.uhelio...staSignv3.2.zip

and here is the manual which will show you what is required before running this app..
http://instasign.it/...tion_manual.pdf

tell me if it works with you..

unprecedented

unprecedented

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Do you have a "Development.mobileprovision" profile installed on your mobile?
the thing is as you have a developer account YES you can resign apps, but without the proper Development.mobileprovision profile installed on your phone you can't install these signed apps on your mobile..

anyway you can try
download the latest version here "new name is instasign"
http://cosmos.uhelio...staSignv3.2.zip

and here is the manual which will show you what is required before running this app..
http://instasign.it/...tion_manual.pdf

tell me if it works with you..

Im going to try it right now ... please can you confirm it if if i resign an ipa to my iphone 4s then Apple will not terminate my development membership (which must last for 1 year) ?

Edited by unprecedented, 20 December 2011 - 06:49 PM.

Romeo26222

Romeo26222

• +Contributor
  • 664 posts

Im going to try it right now ... please can you confirm it if if i resign an ipa to my iphone 4s then Apple will not terminate my development membership (which must last for 1 year) ?

yes don't worry about this, the signing process is totally legal, this is a development service offered by apple so don't worry. the on illegal thing is resigning cracked apps but apple will not know anything about that..

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->