who

who

iPhwner Extraordinaire

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1961 posts

as far as i know no one has gotten it to run properly
everything else does.

and we talk about it in hopes that we can get it to work =)

lol if only... if only.

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

bubleeshaark

bubleeshaark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Finally!! New sponsor app worth 150 points!!
....and I just got pages! 2500 credits...... Wow

claptrap94

claptrap94

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Finally!! New sponsor app worth 150 points!!
....and I just got pages! 2500 credits...... Wow

bah i got ripped off, i got 4k credits from spreading the site right after they dropped it down to 75 per referal instead of 150

i want my 8000 credits xD
the credits dont last long when getting those expensive apps =(

n80r

n80r

Whats an iPhone

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
i dont like this new rule of points expiring after 60 days if your account is inactive

claptrap94

claptrap94

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

i dont like this new rule of points expiring after 60 days if your account is inactive

nor do I
especially because i have one ipod sitting with about 1000 points hoping that some other games get freed =\

bod69

bod69

Whats an iPhone

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
It says you need to either purchase a gift app or grab a new sponsor app every 60 days to avoid expiry right? So as long as he adds a sponsor every 60 days we should be ok. I hope so, Im at 1630 points atm, 100 more after I grab "Via.Me" which appeared today and I have nothing I want to grab as yet. Waiting on something new..

bubleeshaark

bubleeshaark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

1330661543[/url]' post='698474']
bah i got ripped off, i got 4k credits from spreading the site right after they dropped it down to 75 per referal instead of 150

i want my 8000 credits xD
the credits dont last long when getting those expensive apps =(

How'd you get so many referals??? :o

bod69

bod69

Whats an iPhone

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
Hmm, I see he added another IPAD app, Tiny Zoo. Happily though this is a universal app so installs, runs and gives credit just fine on my 4s. :) 1800 creds... hopefully some special this weekend worth spending creds on.

claptrap94

claptrap94

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

How'd you get so many referals??? :o

easy to do, heres my 3 part process

get referal link
profit B)

but yeah i was amazed i got that in only a couple days, was pissed i hadnt tried it earlier

basically put your link into tinyurl with a custom tag
i made mine tinyurl.com/free-app6 (this is not an ad, its an example, ill edit if still not allowed)

and then post it in some public places like "get free iPhone apps! goto tinyurl.com/free-app6 on your idevice safari"
and bus stops, malls, apples stores(had some fun there, but different story ;D ) and workplaces/billboards

if 1000 people see it and 10% try it thats 7500 credits ;)
if that strategy helps you, maybe help spread my link in your city too xD

bubleeshaark

bubleeshaark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
So has anybody noticed that when a sponsor app comes out..... It's worth just 50 points. But a few days later it's worth more?

Betabot

Betabot

Pwned

• Members
  • 954 posts

So has anybody noticed that when a sponsor app comes out..... It's worth just 50 points. But a few days later it's worth more?

Yep I have seen that many times though some times the apps start at 75 and go to like 200 which is annoying.

Solange82200

Solange82200

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
Whats really annoying is not getting credits on the few apps that come out. First it was that golf game, I reinstalled it a dozen times and playedit for like 20 minutes, never game me the credits. I emailed the company, no response. Today there is finally some new apps, one of them gave me my credits, the other one, the one with the bears, no matter how many times I ran it wouldnt. They have a freaking settings profile on my phone for god's sake, and they still cant tell I ran the app? Im getting really tired of this, its about to come off my damn phone

Betabot

Betabot

Pwned

• Members
  • 954 posts

Whats really annoying is not getting credits on the few apps that come out. First it was that golf game, I reinstalled it a dozen times and playedit for like 20 minutes, never game me the credits. I emailed the company, no response. Today there is finally some new apps, one of them gave me my credits, the other one, the one with the bears, no matter how many times I ran it wouldnt. They have a freaking settings profile on my phone for god's sake, and they still cant tell I ran the app? Im getting really tired of this, its about to come off my damn phone

The company admitted it was having problems with that golf app on its twitter feed. I didn't receive my credits for that game for like 2 days.

Squeezie007

Squeezie007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
This code is only for customers of the US App Store?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Betabot

Betabot

Pwned

• Members
  • 954 posts

This code is only for customers of the US App Store?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

That has been noticed and told to everyone do many times so far.... Should have read all the posts... Anyway it's easy enough to get a free US iTunes account if you want to.

bod69

bod69

Whats an iPhone

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
UK is my location but I have had a 2nd US account for a couple years now. Occasionally there is hte odd app thats not available outside the US (the G4TV app was the one that made me create my account). Its easy to switch between them on the phone, even moreso with the new tweak Account Changer.

Ive not had any trouble getting credits, my problem is nothing to spend them on. He posted on twitter today about big plans for the weekend. Hopefully its some uber new app for us to use our hard earned creds on.

vinaygoel2000

vinaygoel2000

xSellize Fan

• +Contributor
  • 2852 posts
Or maybe every app will be worth 5 credits.

tucker1

tucker1

Donator

• +Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
I've not got credited for Battle Bears and I can't remember ever playing it before but meh. Zombie Jombie was 160 and I got that so I'm not gonna spaz over it.

Is it me or does TweetBot keep disappearing and reappearing? I've been waiting for it like forever but now I have enough points its gone. Go figure...

bubleeshaark

bubleeshaark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

1331838864[/url]' post='702252']
I've not got credited for Battle Bears and I can't remember ever playing it before but meh. Zombie Jombie was 160 and I got that so I'm not gonna spaz over it.

Is it me or does TweetBot keep disappearing and reappearing? I've been waiting for it like forever but now I have enough points its gone. Go figure...

Well he has to add apps back up himself..... So just send him a tweet on twitter:)

tucker1

tucker1

Donator

• +Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Do any of you guys see the new sponsor app Badoo? I don't see it in my list as available or already installed :confused:

trying to get as many credits as I can. who knows how much angry birds space will cost.

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->