• Pip
  • 1 posts
the nba.tv one works fine.
i haven't attempted to try the nfl one
the nhl one, however does not work.

I made an account in the India App store and downloaded nhl gamecenter
I am using iAP Cracker with LocationHolic at London

On the App, I went to Settings-Account Log In
I was able to ugrade the Premium for Video Highlights and Condensed Games. It said Purchase Succeeded.
However, I am unable to upgrade once again for NHL Gamecenter Live.

The Upgrade Now button is faded with the text saying that Live is no longer available in the U.S. and Canada. I am in the U.S. but I am using LocationHolic.
Does LocationHolic not work?

orbliveguy

orbliveguy

Jailbroken

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts

the nba.tv one works fine.
i haven't attempted to try the nfl one
the nhl one, however does not work.

I made an account in the India App store and downloaded nhl gamecenter
I am using iAP Cracker with LocationHolic at London

On the App, I went to Settings-Account Log In
I was able to ugrade the Premium for Video Highlights and Condensed Games. It said Purchase Succeeded.
However, I am unable to upgrade once again for NHL Gamecenter Live.

The Upgrade Now button is faded with the text saying that Live is no longer available in the U.S. and Canada. I am in the U.S. but I am using LocationHolic.
Does LocationHolic not work?

Both the NFL & NHL app regular seasons are over for this season and content is no longer available for purchase within these apps. Only NBA.tv will still work since that app offers playoff coverage. You will have to wait for next year's new versions of each app to be released.

sddspence

sddspence

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
The CBC hockey app does work with IAP cracker

MCFarmfresh

MCFarmfresh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
Upon launching NBA app today it says it needs to be updated to b used and when I try app store says item is no longer available. Anyone have a work around for this?? Thanks

Tshah

Tshah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
NFL season is kicking up again, so I downloaded the NFL Game Pass app, which they just updated, however when I launch the app with my location faked on London, this pops up after the splash screen:

Posted Image

Any way to fix this? Its just a black screen...

Xbaron

Xbaron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm in the uk. I can launch the app but when I hit the subscribe button it crashes straight away using iapcracker.

hortblade

hortblade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
same stuff here, but i'm in brazil so is not a restricted country for the app, and it stays at the black screen forever!

@edit cant launch app, it opens and stays at black screen! nothing else appears

Edited by hortblade, 10 August 2012 - 03:33 PM.

doctheseus

doctheseus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I tried the app using locationholic, every time i get that this is not available in USA, i see that locationholic is working in all other apps, maps, facebook but not on NFL, i tried even UDID faker generating some random UDID's but still it did not work....any luck for anyone...

kuruptmixer

kuruptmixer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
I'm on the same boat as everyone else. In the US and was able to use this free UK VPN to bypass "this application is only available outside the US..." however it seems that iAP cracker is not working anymore. LocationHolic isn't helping out anymore either. If anyone has something, and could share that'd be awesome!

kuruptmixer

kuruptmixer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
This forum explains how people in Argentina, Amsterdam and New Zealand. Apparently those countries have complimentary access to NFL GamePass. With the only caveat is having a server to either of these countries.

orbliveguy

orbliveguy

Jailbroken

• +Contributor
  • 845 posts

This forum explains how people in Argentina, Amsterdam and New Zealand. Apparently those countries have complimentary access to NFL GamePass. With the only caveat is having a server to either of these countries.

Yeah, it seems the best way for now is by using the VPN/proxy method to sign up and use the free trial via pc. Then maybe you can sign in with the app?

I will try it out when I get a minute.

EDIT: Yup, it works great on my iPad and iPhone after logging in with the free subscription account. :thumbsup:

I used a proxy to sign up for the NFL account and then also on my idevice to get past the location check the app uses. After signing in, then you can turn off the proxy/vpn in Settings and then use the Gamepass app as normal.

Edited by orbliveguy, 15 August 2012 - 09:29 AM.

Tforti

Tforti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
OK So NFL is here and those that used the Gamepass App on your IPhone last year, using locationspoof, have quickly found out that it doesn't work with the recent Update. Lucky there is a easy solution.
1. Make a apple account that isnt in the US. using Iphone, Go to settings->Store
Sign-out of US ID. Click login->create new ID. Choose a country other then US, i used china, and set up an account (will need a different email address then you US acoount)
2. Go to app store, download and install NFL Gamepass
3. Go back into setting->store logout of international account and back into legit US account.
4. On your PC, go to http://www.vpnoneclick.com and shell out $2.99 for the one month (you just need this to signup, so one month is more then enough)
5. Using VPN One-click VPN to the Netherlands.
6. Visit https://gamepass.nfl.com
7. Click on the button that says FREE. Yes Free/Complimentary
8. Sign up with NFL agree to their terms no credit card needed.
9. Install the app VPN One Click from the US app store and open app, You will get a 7 day trial and it will be $8.99 for the year (which you will need)
10. Run the app and connect to Netherlands by going to Setting->VPN
11. Open NFL Gamepass App, Login and you will see all the games
12. Once you are logged into the NFL Gamepass on your Iphone you can go back to setting and disconnect the VPN connection. VPN is only needed for the fist login, Once you are in you can change from game to game without the VPN. This will allow you to switch between the game.
13. If you decided you want to watch on your PC, the same things applys. After you hit lunch on the website you can disconnect the VPN. This way you use your broadband connection and not having to go through the VPN.

Hope this helps everyone watch NFL this season with only spending $12!!!!!!!!!!!!

orbliveguy

orbliveguy

Jailbroken

• +Contributor
  • 845 posts

OK So NFL is here and those that used the Gamepass App on your IPhone last year, using locationspoof, have quickly found out that it doesn't work with the recent Update. Lucky there is a easy solution.
1. Make a apple account that isnt in the US. using Iphone, Go to settings->Store
Sign-out of US ID. Click login->create new ID. Choose a country other then US, i used china, and set up an account (will need a different email address then you US acoount)
3. Go back into setting->store logout of international account and back into legit US account.
4. On your PC, go to http://www.vpnoneclick.com and shell out $2.99 for the one month (you just need this to signup, so one month is more then enough)
9. Install the app VPN One Click from the US app store and open app, You will get a 7 day trial and it will be $8.99 for the year (which you will need)
12. Once you are logged into the NFL Gamepass on your Iphone you can go back to setting and disconnect the VPN connection. VPN is only needed for the fist login, Once you are in you can change from game to game without the VPN. This will allow you to switch between the game.
13. If you decided you want to watch on your PC, the same things applys. After you hit lunch on the website you can disconnect the VPN. This way you use your broadband connection and not having to go through the VPN.

Hope this helps everyone watch NFL this season with only spending $12!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, this is basically the procedure I used last week but at step 4 you might be able to just manually add/use a free proxy from hidemyass instead of paying for a VPN. I already have a non-US (UK) iTunes so I didn't try though.

Also, if you just want to watch over wifi you can manually add a proxy address on your idevice instead of paying for a VPN. What I'm basically saying is... if you dont want to mess around with a VPN and plan on watching over WIFI then you can do it ALL for free via a manual proxy.

hortblade

hortblade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

we dont want season paying less, we want free season...

Yes, this is basically the procedure I used last week but at step 4 you might be able to just manually add/use a free proxy from hidemyass instead of paying for a VPN. I already have a non-US (UK) iTunes so I didn't try though.

Also, if you just want to watch over wifi you can manually add a proxy address on your idevice instead of paying for a VPN. What I'm basically saying is... if you dont want to mess around with a VPN and plan on watching over WIFI then you can do it ALL for free via a manual proxy.

can you tell exacly how you did it, i tryed to use a free proxy from argentina, but i'm still geting the black screen

adamfrank321

adamfrank321

Whats an iPhone

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts
I get VyprVPN service as a part of my Giganews subscription. I setup both my PC and iPhone using the Amsterdam connection and holy **** the PC GamePass is ******* incredible. Every game from the past few years is available in the archive (including playoffs and the SB), plus NFL Network, and the Redzone Channel. I am a pig in **** right now Posted Image

...never sniff that blanco, that's word to oj's bronco...

kirk88

kirk88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
AWWWESME! Thx:):)

steve

steve

• +Contributor
  • 784 posts
there has to be a better way to do this> this is waaaay to hard to get this app to work for free. DANG! this sucks......

steve

steve

• +Contributor
  • 784 posts
plus i dont see anything that says free from the nfl link you posted....

orbliveguy

orbliveguy

Jailbroken

• +Contributor
  • 845 posts

we dont want season paying less, we want free season...

Well, you can keep getting VPN One Click for FREE by renewing your trial every 7 days....

My trial just ran out today and I never had success getting the month or year subscription with IAPCracker or IAPFree so this is what you can do when your trial runs out in 7 days...

- Delete the "VpnOneClick" profile at Settings>General>Profile.

- Download UDIDFaker from Cydia.

- Open UDIDFaker and make a random UDID for the VPN One Click app.

- Open VPN One Click and viola, now you can start another 7 day free trial. Continue to setup the app as normal....Download the profile. Select the Netherlands server. Turn on VPN etc.

Edited by orbliveguy, 31 August 2012 - 03:45 AM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->