Installous: download disappears!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

WouterD7

WouterD7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hey I hope someone can help me with my problem with installous 4.4.2. The problem is that every time I downloaded an app, it doesn't appear in the downloads catagory and I can't find it in the /var/mobile/downloads map (with iFile). I already tried to turn on auto install and auto delete or iTunes sync at settings but nothing worked. So I hope someone could help me with this problem..... I have already tried install0us but the problem in this app is that you can't see the updates.
I have an ipod touch 4g with ios 5.0.1

Wouter

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

mannct

mannct

iDevices

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
Hv u try to uninstall & reinstall installous?
The downloaded file via installous should be in the /private/var/mobile/Documents/Installous/Downloads

WouterD7

WouterD7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hv u try to uninstall & reinstall installous?
The downloaded file via installous should be in the /private/var/mobile/Documents/Installous/Downloads

Yes I already tried to reinstall it but it doens't help, I just looked in /private/var/mobile/Documents/Installous/Downloads but I can't find it their either :( I read something about changing the permission of the download folder in another forum but I don't understand that......

WouterD7

WouterD7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Oh I already found the solution!!! I only changed the permission of the /var/mobile/Documents/Installous/Downloads to 7777 and now it's just fine!
But still thanks for your reply!

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->