Donate

Skrill

Stripe

BitPay

Photo

5 Free Google Siri Server Slots (Giveaway)

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

bobtq1

bobtq1

Advanced Member

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
1. remove all ca files from the phone if you have any installed
Settings > General > Profile

2. Add One of the following IPs and Certs to your phone. You need to load this page on the device in safari and click the link below to install the cert. This will ask you to install the file if done on the device.
===============================
Server 1:

Spire IP:
https://70.114.193.224/

Certificate:
http://olyboi2.co.uk/CS0.pem
Server 2:

Spire IP:
https://199.30.49.242:4443/

Certificate:
http://olyboi2.co.uk/CS1.pem
Server 3: (British Server)

Spire IP:
https://199.19.111.132:4441

Certificate:
http://olyboi2.co.uk/CS2.pem

Also:
We have a paid server with all features that the siri has including Send an email, send SMS, Create reminder
Check it out here

Edited by bobtq1, 12 April 2012 - 02:34 AM.

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

cubian

cubian

Jailbroken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts
thank you

username; cubian

Brad90

Brad90

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts
Thanks
Username brad90

imott

imott

Donator

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
Thanks!

3 Username imott

Edited by imott, 24 February 2012 - 12:58 AM.

pkmnp

pkmnp

Donator

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
4th: pkmnp

Edited by pkmnp, 24 February 2012 - 12:46 AM.

wownaruto

wownaruto

Whats an iPhone

• +Contributor
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
5th:wownaruto
Ty

daimudda

daimudda

Donator

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 59 posts
daimudda

maybe as the 6th one?
ty

gadriel

gadriel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
7th gadriel !
thanks

XtAsTy

XtAsTy

Whats an iPhone

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Dam, I would be happy to try out a google siri alternative

1 Username XtAsTy, since only imott actually typed it as you asked :teehee: :teehee: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :teehee: :teehee:

Just kidding, if there is no more slots that's cool :-)

Cheers

XtAsTy

bobtq1

bobtq1

Advanced Member

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Dam, I would be happy to try out a google siri alternative

1 Username XtAsTy, since only imott actually typed it as you asked :teehee: :teehee: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :teehee: :teehee:

Just kidding, if there is no more slots that's cool :-)

Cheers

XtAsTy

Going to send everyone that just replied a spot.

Edited by bobtq1, 24 February 2012 - 02:02 AM.

who

who

iPhwner Extraordinaire

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1961 posts
ah, man... I would have liked to try it. My username is who.

bobtq1

bobtq1

Advanced Member

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

ah, man... I would have liked to try it. My username is who.

Sent :)

stulaw11

stulaw11

Jailbroken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
Guys just out of full disclosure here, from personal experience as I set up one of these Google API servers on my personal PC using linux running on a virtual PC, this type of Siri does VERY little right now and not much of anything well for the commands it can understand.

You can create a note, call a contact (but very poor since it just dials without asking if it's the correct one you said, nor asks which # you want to call if they have multiple #s), find your location on a map (not useful for very much anything), search very very limited things in Wolfram, get the time (works well but has no useful function to it really on this or real siri when you can see it right above on the top bar), set a timer, set an alarm (very limited- can only set an alarm, cannot view current ones or change them), and weather (working well).

Basically its about 10% there of what real Siri can do and a proof of concept at best currently with very little functionality, half of what is only half done. The only thing it is really good for is if you only want dictation from the keyboard. Otherwise, a real siri proxy is the way to go. This project will takes months if not 1-2 years to finish to act anywhere near the functionality of real siri, and Apple will have moved on to bigger and better things with Siri by then.

Edited by stulaw11, 24 February 2012 - 02:15 AM.

bobtq1

bobtq1

Advanced Member

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Guys just out of full disclosure here, from personal experience as I set up one of these Google API servers on my personal PC using linux running on a virtual PC, this type of Siri does VERY little right now and not much of anything well for the commands it can understand.

You can create a note, call a contact (but very poor since it just dials without asking if it's the correct one you said, nor asks which # you want to call if they have multiple #s), find your location on a map (not useful for very much anything), search very very limited things in Wolfram, get the time (works well but has no useful function to it really on this or real siri when you can see it right above on the top bar), set a timer, set an alarm (very limited- can only set an alarm, cannot view current ones or change them), and weather (working well).

Basically its about 10% there of what real Siri can do and a proof of concept at best currently with very little functionality, half of what is only half done. The only thing it is really good for is if you only want dictation from the keyboard. Otherwise, a real siri proxy is the way to go. This project will takes months if not 1-2 years to finish to act anywhere near the functionality of real siri, and Apple will have moved on to bigger and better things with Siri by then.

And if you haven't noticed this is FREE
Posted Image

Edited by bobtq1, 24 February 2012 - 02:19 AM.

who

who

iPhwner Extraordinaire

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1961 posts

Dude, this thing is incredibly legit for a Google API server. At least we don't have to pay incredible money for another device that can do what the older one could equally do on a minor scale.

Props to the dev! :D

bobtq1

bobtq1

Advanced Member

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
I'm only giving away one more spot. I hope everyone else enjoys free siri :)

Brad90

Brad90

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts
Yes very awesome server and very fast :)

XtAsTy

XtAsTy

Whats an iPhone

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Wow thank you and I can't wait to test it out when I finish work at get home :-) Thanks heaps bobtq1 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rep added :woot:

Edited by XtAsTy, 24 February 2012 - 02:50 AM.

cubbieblue16

cubbieblue16

Whats an iPhone

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Thanks!

Kuta1069

paulito

paulito

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts
Would like to have one! Username: paulito

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->