• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

CrazyDoraemon08

CrazyDoraemon08

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Update for 5.1.1:
For those who have problem running iAPFree properly on ios 5.1.1, navigate to var/mobile/Library/Preferences/ and delete com.crazydoraemon.iAPFreeService.plist(or something like that), then reinstall iAPFree from my repo (Note: iAPFree will crash but you still be able to hack IAPs in games, apps)

Description:
Hi, I'm from China, my English is not good. I've made this tweak.
For simple:
iAPFree= iAP Cracker + more apps. iAPFree works with all apps/games that iAP Cracker supports and even more: GameLoft games (Urban Crime, Six-Guns, GT Racing, ...), Infinity Blade 2, Japan Life, Pinball Arcade, Sport Illustrated Swimsuit 2012,...

You have to make sure that if you are downloading games via installous you need to make sure that remove metadata is turned off in installous settings.

How to use:
Install iapfree via my source: cydia.crazydoraemon.com, respring, buy something inapp like normal and youll get it free!

What's new?

• PlantsWar game patch released. Install it via cydia.crazydoraemon.com
  • Your donations are greatly appreciated
    Pm me if you wish to donate.

LIST OF APPS THAT WORK AND DONT WORK:[/color] use this chart to find out if apps work and add your app if its not there

Your donations are greatly appreciated<br style="color: rgb(151, 151, 151); font-size: 13px; text-align: -webkit-left; ">Pm me if you wish to donate.

Edited by CrazyDoraemon08, 29 May 2012 - 01:21 AM.

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

Mila432

Mila432

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2939 posts
better then iap cracker

Edited by Mila432, 30 April 2012 - 08:54 PM.

site-logo.pngsite-logo2.png

ravian29

ravian29

Donator

• +Contributor
  • 1522 posts
how to enable english language ? in description and also in .deb there is english Localization file but i dont know how to enable it... any help please

ghosty222

ghosty222

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

how to enable english language ? in description and also in .deb there is english Localization file but i dont know how to enable it... any help please

well obviously you didnt read FUTURE UPDATES!!!!!!

CrazyDoraemon08

CrazyDoraemon08

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

...ok tested ... its an app based on urus iap cracker
. its install an app and IAPFreeService.dylib (313 kb ) ((bigger then urus ))
but it dosent support more apps .. all games were fixxed(the most) ... when an app get a faked "store" it tells you "cant purchase"

##########################

Good:
+ GUI
+ build-in UDID Faker
Not so good :
- Chinese / or whatever
- Same as iAp Cracker from urus (dosent support new games )

You are totally wrong, my tweak does suppor latest GameLoft Games (Urban Crime, Six-Guns, GT Racing,...) all versions, which iap cracker does not.

who

who

iPhwner Extraordinaire

• +Contributor
  • 1961 posts
This is pretty interesting. I'm gonna give it a shot right now.

btw, CrazyDoraemon08, do you need a translator for this project? I can probably help you out.

Edited by who, 29 February 2012 - 02:18 AM.

Mila432

Mila432

• +Contributor
  • 2939 posts

You are totally wrong, my tweak does suppor latest GameLoft Games (Urban Crime, Six-Guns, GT Racing,...) all versions, which iap cracker does not.

Its Crazy , but Iap Cracker works with this Apps , on my idevice

site-logo.pngsite-logo2.png

Brad90

Brad90

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts
I just wanna say that you sir are amazing. Worked perfectly for me with infinity blade 2 :) bought a ton of gold and some swords. Don't know if it makes a difference but I had the iap free app running in background when I made my purchases

NickyLanzz

NickyLanzz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Would be nice if this could work for the new game called "Draw Something". Sadly iAP Cracker does not even work for it :/. I know this is basically the same or an addon of it but just saying =].

CrazyDoraemon08

CrazyDoraemon08

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
LIST OF APPS THAT WORK AND DONT WORK: use this chart to find out if apps work and add your app if its not there
Thanks rctgamer3 for creating this list.

Edited by CrazyDoraemon08, 01 March 2012 - 10:24 AM.

bwings

bwings

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
can i install this if i've iapcraker installed ?
is this conflict with iap craker ?

can i install both ? iap craker + iap free , or i have to remove iap craker ?
thanks..

Edited by bwings, 01 March 2012 - 09:31 AM.

PigPox

PigPox

CRAzY Pig

• +Contributor
  • 7067 posts

can i install this if i've iapcraker intalled ?
is this conflict with iap craker ?
Thanks...

yes it would conflict. as its a clone of iapcracker

Posted Image

You Tried it from xRepo? You Like it? then Buy it!! That's our Purpose as xSeLLiZe.

Leechers are not welcome Here. i Will Put my Foot Down weather you like it or not.

CrazyDoraemon08

CrazyDoraemon08

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

this is the same list for iapcracker .. so all in all this is a cop off ? .. great so glad to see ppl clone other ppl's wrk.. pfft

The author of iAP Cracker Combatibility List and iapFree compatibility list is one person: rctgamer3. We have to make a new list cause the iap cracker list is too old, some devs have updated their apps to patch iap cracker and maybe iapfree too.

Edited by CrazyDoraemon08, 01 March 2012 - 10:29 AM.

Lachy

Lachy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

does this work with modern combat 3?

No it doesn't work for me. It just says that the transaction failed. Well it is one step closer that iAPCracker which made the game crash when you tried to buy gold!!!!

bod69

bod69

Whats an iPhone

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
In regards to the options, google translate of info on the official web page gave the following for the 2 switches..

Hard switch for total control IAPFree, function, and other features may be in force after the hard switch is open. Hard switching status changes, you must reboot the target application to take effect. For example, the the current IAPFree hard switch is open, and the background has been running endless sword, "If you turn off the hard switching, did not kill the endless sword of" re-open in the endless sword, hard The switch will open.

Soft-switching for the dislocation to open within the purchase crack function. The usage of this feature is actually invented by the Friends of the machine such as an application directly on the hard switching and soft switching can not grow into the game interface, or the inability to open the Store (the application itself may have put the crack detection), this time in close the case of soft switching, the first to enter the game, then open the soft-switching to be purchased by, you can successfully complete free purchased.

Im not totally sure if using these switches disables the tweak in case you actually want to make a legit purchase, I think thats what its getting at.

I do like the UDID faker facility although it sets a random UDID, you dont have the ability to enter one manually. But its nice to see it there.

CrazyDoraemon08

CrazyDoraemon08

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Updated: added 2 more games supported: Zenonia4 and Shogun.
Add my cydia source and install the game patch: cydia.crazydoraemon.com
Make sure you have installed the latest version of the games and there is a itunesmetadata.plist file in the game folder.
Support my work by donating me: pm me if you want to. Donaters will be able to request games, apps supported.

fss003124

fss003124

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Yeah but do u know how to make modern combat 3 work or it doesn't ? And how did u translate the app?? It all in Chinese!!! Also What is the UDID thinggy???

obviously it's Google translate lol~
UDID stands for Unique Device Identifier, it's an ID number for your iDevice..
==
Just wonder, if iAPFree itself will automatically fake my UDID once its installed, how am i suppose to use back my 'real' ID without uninstall it? cuz certain apps were actually rely on UDID.. e.g(also my concern) Original Gangstaz..

(im not saying to crack OG cuz its impossible to do so..)

Edited by fss003124, 02 March 2012 - 09:54 AM.

jeffreydeleeuw

jeffreydeleeuw

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

obviously it's Google translate lol~
==
Just wonder, if iAPFree itself will automatically fake my UDID once its installed, how am i suppose to use back my 'real' ID without uninstall it? cuz certain apps were actually rely on UDID.. e.g(also my concern) Original Gangstaz..

looks to me like the right button for UDID is to fake and the left one is your normal UDID

bod69

bod69

Whats an iPhone

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

==

As for the UDID as mentioned above right button will select a random UDID and left button will switch back to yours. I just tried this with Original Gangstaz myself.. Push the left button to have my own start OG and I see my lame lvl216.. quit the app, go into iapfree, hit the right button to get a random UDID. Start OG and it started a fresh game from lvl1. Go back to IAPFREE and hit the left button and my lvl216 is back..

The only downside with this over the proper udid faker is that it only sets a random UDID, you cant specify one. But its nice to have.

So is there a way to make mc3 work, eg changing iAPFree settIngs cause it works with other games??? And hOw do u translate the whole app with google translate?? Sorry for questions ima noob at this stuff, but progressing.

The app wasnt translated, the text from the guys web page where he explains what the app does was translated using google translate. If you hex edit the app and find the text within it you could also copy and paste that into google translate.. I dont think it works with MC3, not for me at least but other gameloft apps have worked.

You have to remember also as stated on the first page, the metadatainfo needs to be in the cracked ipa for this to work, most crackers set there crack scripts to strip the metadata. If you are using such a cracked ipa then it will never work. I suspect this is likely the reason why some people see games not working where others they work fine for.

Edited by bod69, 02 March 2012 - 06:10 PM.

Lachy

Lachy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

As for the UDID as mentioned above right button will select a random UDID and left button will switch back to yours. I just tried this with Original Gangstaz myself.. Push the left button to have my own start OG and I see my lame lvl216.. quit the app, go into iapfree, hit the right button to get a random UDID. Start OG and it started a fresh game from lvl1. Go back to IAPFREE and hit the left button and my lvl216 is back..

The only downside with this over the proper udid faker is that it only sets a random UDID, you cant specify one. But its nice to have.

The app wasnt translated, the text from the guys web page where he explains what the app does was translated using google translate. If you hex edit the app and find the text within it you could also copy and paste that into google translate.. I dont think it works with MC3, not for me at least but other gameloft apps have worked.

You have to remember also as stated on the first page, the metadatainfo needs to be in the cracked ipa for this to work, most crackers set there crack scripts to strip the metadata. If you are using such a cracked ipa then it will never work. I suspect this is likely the reason why some people see games not working where others they work fine for.

Ok I see now, but I bought the game(had some iTunes money left)so could I make it work???

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->