• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

kyle0k

kyle0k

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
So I finally bought PhotoAlbums+. I use the camera alot, and I figured it would be worth it to have control over my pictures straight from the iphone.

I've been using it and for the most part its great.. BUT I noticed that while in the camera if I go to the camera roll that ALL my pictures are there inside it instead of an empty camera roll with devided up albums.

I just figured its a glitch, and no big deal since when I need my pictures I just go through "photos". Then I plugged my phone into the computer and went into the photo drive. Thats when I noticed that on top of all the folders with my pictures in there, there is a folder that has ALL my pictures I took. So whats the deal? Is it duplicating all my stuff instead of actually moving them? I thought that was the BIG feature compared to other free or lesser programs, that it actually moves the photos and not duplicates.

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

BNH_BNA_forever

BNH_BNA_forever

BrandonHacks

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2048 posts
Check the settings, you will see all the pics in your photo drive because that's the only way to have a back up on iTunes/icloud

kyle0k

kyle0k

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
I dont see anything in the settings. The only thing I can see remotely related is the "Album USB mapping" but that seems to be related to making it separate folders and not to do with keeping the originals.

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->