iAP Cracker is not working.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

mjmelencio

mjmelencio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Why my iAP Cracker is not working. My IOS is 5.0.1. App Store always said "Payment Information Required. Tap Continue to sign in, then update your billing info." Somebody help me :(

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

--

JitzBra

JitzBra

• +Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Is it Enabled.? If you wish to check download the SBSettings and it should Be in there if so Turn it off then back on.

FOLLOW THESE STEPS
  • Cydia> Search- SBSettings> Download
  • Swipe the top of your Screen Across the Clock > Click More >Set Window Toggles> Turn on IapCracker
  • Respring> Swipe the top of your Screen Across the Clock> Turn Off Iapcracker> Turn it back on > Respring

Good Luck and i hope this helps,

Also it all Depends on what Application you are using the Iapcracker on. if its Server side it will not work.

mjmelencio

mjmelencio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Is it Enabled.? If you wish to check download the SBSettings and it should Be in there if so Turn it off then back on.

FOLLOW THESE STEPS

• Cydia> Search- SBSettings> Download
  • Swipe the top of your Screen Across the Clock > Click More >Set Window Toggles> Turn on IapCracker
  • Respring> Swipe the top of your Screen Across the Clock> Turn Off Iapcracker> Turn it back on > Respring

Good Luck and i hope this helps,

Also it all Depends on what Application you are using the Iapcracker on. if its Server side it will not work.

I try it and still the same :(

Betabot

Betabot

Pwned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts
Well that either means you are doing something wrong or the app you are trying it on will not work with iAP Cracker.

NoCrown

NoCrown

Jailbroken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
The app has bypassed iAp cracker, some apps are designed to do so

What are you purchasing from

Gruel

Gruel

Advanced Member

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Try reinstalling it or you could remove it first install later , cheers :)

Sprawl257

Sprawl257

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I feel like iap cracker and iapfree are failing, I mean all the new games block it anyways, update needed

Sprawl257

Sprawl257

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I feel like iap cracker and iapfree are failing, I mean all the new games block it anyways, update needed

Fytrr

Fytrr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
is iapfree v2.1 still working for Brandnew Boy? coin purchase always fails. need some advice.Posted Image

PigPox

PigPox

CRAzY Pig

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7068 posts
you guys did read the XNEWS right .. ? read the Subject about iAP..

Posted Image

You Tried it from xRepo? You Like it? then Buy it!! That's our Purpose as xSeLLiZe.

Leechers are not welcome Here. i Will Put my Foot Down weather you like it or not.

questioner

questioner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
yup...lots of new app games cannot be purchased free now..sigh!i wanna pass the services of game when i buy in-app with iap cracker...Posted Image due to the fact that i almost spend 100dollars for coins,i just look forward to new one can work on purchase again!!!

DjHiTzz

DjHiTzz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
When i try to buy something in-app the game crashess and returns me to the home screen, why?

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->