• This topic is locked This topic is locked
442 replies to this topic

neilyang91

neilyang91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi everyone,

I have been watching this forum for so long and finally some answers to the hack courtesy of synclair. Thank you.

But i do have a few questions and it is VERY confusing.

1) I have replaced all the files from v2.3(Synclair's) to the new updated version except for the "Clash of Clan" file which i could not replace as there will be a "Update available".. tried to replaced them 1 by 1 and left only the "Clash of clan" file i cannot replace. Advise?

2) With the workshop HEX, do I use the "Clash of clans" file on the v.2.3 OR the new version OR the v1.7?

3) As what synclair mentioned, search the server and change it. Is it using the HEX to find? Which line is it cos i spent 1 whole afternoon looking at all the lines and have no clue which one it it. Any advise?

4) In the .json file, If my account information will still appear again when i enter the game next time, do i still have to do it everytime i play the game?

5) Synclair, your latest tips on d/l v1.7 and compare the files with the new version means to compare between v1.7 & new version OR v1.7 & v2.3(Synclair's)

6) Personally i am not a hacker or computer wizard, i really do not understand by finding the servers or ftp and change it. What does it look like? I looked at all the strings till my eyes are popped out!

Thank you all for the tips again but all the bits and pieces just doesnt match up...Need advise.. Thanks everyone!

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

synclair

synclair

Jailbroken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Hi everyone,

I have been watching this forum for so long and finally some answers to the hack courtesy of synclair. Thank you.

But i do have a few questions and it is VERY confusing.

1) I have replaced all the files from v2.3(Synclair's) to the new updated version except for the "Clash of Clan" file which i could not replace as there will be a "Update available".. tried to replaced them 1 by 1 and left only the "Clash of clan" file i cannot replace. Advise?

2) With the workshop HEX, do I use the "Clash of clans" file on the v.2.3 OR the new version OR the v1.7?

3) As what synclair mentioned, search the server and change it. Is it using the HEX to find? Which line is it cos i spent 1 whole afternoon looking at all the lines and have no clue which one it it. Any advise?

4) In the .json file, If my account information will still appear again when i enter the game next time, do i still have to do it everytime i play the game?

5) Synclair, your latest tips on d/l v1.7 and compare the files with the new version means to compare between v1.7 & new version OR v1.7 & v2.3(Synclair's)

6) Personally i am not a hacker or computer wizard, i really do not understand by finding the servers or ftp and change it. What does it look like? I looked at all the strings till my eyes are popped out!

Thank you all for the tips again but all the bits and pieces just doesnt match up...Need advise.. Thanks everyone!

1)- Edit

2)- v2.3

3)-Hard

4)-No every time you relog your saved files are automatically sent to the server for an automatic replace the next time you enter the game that is always going to have a back up of your data on the server.

5)-only serves to compare the links and information contained in clash of clans

6)-if they find the address where the clash of clan search for updates can forge a new update is just one of the options

----

if everything points to clash of clans then we can deduce that ...

Edited by synclair, 03 September 2012 - 02:56 PM.

mario06

mario06

• +Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
So basically in n00b words, we must be able to use version 2.3 without updating so we can use the kool aid glitch?

synclair

synclair

Jailbroken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

So basically in n00b words, we must be able to use version 2.3 without updating so we can use the kool aid glitch?

:woot:

I must say that a modification was made on the servers then it is also possible to create more units and then converts them into elixir but instead to create the elixir in warehouses directly when they arrive in this part explain the rest. :ph34r:

Edited by synclair, 03 September 2012 - 03:21 PM.

ho020593

ho020593

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I really cant find the v1.7
Who can share the link?

ZZman

ZZman

• +Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Two things...
1 is there a hack out yet that's easy (probly not)

2. If at all possible the best hack for this game is like a online iap cracker... So we can get gems free, cause unlimited gems would allow unlimited ressourses and no time

Edited by ZZman, 03 September 2012 - 07:31 PM.

synclair

synclair

Jailbroken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Two things...
1 is there a hack out yet that's easy (probly not)

2. If at all possible the best hack for this game is like a online iap cracker... So we can get gems free, cause unlimited gems would allow unlimited ressourses and no time

did not understand anything you said

Kennyvjenkins

Kennyvjenkins

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
How do you use Ida pro or even hex editor on clash of clans file 2.3 and then reinstall it with getting errors

mario06

mario06

• +Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Guys, the only way to get the old kool aid glitch to work again is by using version 2.3 edited so it doesn't update.

Edited by mario06, 04 September 2012 - 04:40 AM.

Kennyvjenkins

Kennyvjenkins

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
[quote name='mario06' timestamp='1346733504' post='733234']
Guys, the only way to get the old kool aid glitch to work again is by using version 2.3 edited so it doesn't update.
[/quote

How do you get it not to update I've tried installing it and it just won't load when I click in it do I need to edit something wih Ida pro or hex workshop if you don't wanna post on here send me a pm

Edited by Kennyvjenkins, 04 September 2012 - 06:51 AM.

MURDERQ8

MURDERQ8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
This game without hack SUCKS! long time to do something..

evo85210

evo85210

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
use V2.3 and hex edit so server thinks it's the newest version and the glitch will work again? what files do i edit?

---EDIT---
is the dragon for 1 elixir mod still working after the update?

Edited by evo85210, 04 September 2012 - 10:35 PM.

Kennyvjenkins

Kennyvjenkins

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Why you not ask me :|?

I'm asking you now is here any other advise on how to get 2.3 to work on the updated version I've been trying everything I'm new to Ida pro and hex workshop I know there been some talk about modifying files so that It won't update or to host files on a separate folder any advice on what to do would be greatly appreciated

Junior17

Junior17

Jailbroken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
I have try everything I know and still nothing.😔

Mila432

Mila432

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2939 posts
this is the last time i help you all..

version bypass :
0xSomeOffset HEX

##
deleted

Edited by Mila432, 05 September 2012 - 02:33 PM.

site-logo.pngsite-logo2.png

synclair

synclair

Jailbroken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
why this revolt?

Kaka20009

Kaka20009

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
this is what folder?

neilyang91

neilyang91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hurry take tat off before they patched it again.

Kaka20009

Kaka20009

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
this is what folder?
Pleas 😄

this is what folder?
Pleas 😄

synclair

synclair

Jailbroken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
is amazing how some people are useless nobody wants to help, but everyone wants to be helped Posted Image

não precisa criar perfil fake pra responder o proprio post isso é ridiculo.

Edited by synclair, 05 September 2012 - 03:00 PM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->