Advertisement

Donate

Skrill

Stripe

BitPay

Photo

Error usr/bin/dpkg returned n error (100)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

snakebiting

snakebiting

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi guys,

Cydia recently showd me a new version of lockinfo available for download, so naturally I updated it.
After the update, cydia couldn't install the dba-tech common - the error: "trying to overwrite \usr\lib\libdbacommon.dylib which is also in package comm.xsellize.common"
and a second error: "sub process\usr\bin\dpkg returned an error code (1)".
After these 2 errors I removed the files manually.
After the removle, I got the error "sub process\usr\bin\dpkg returned an error code (100)"
I replaced these files from another iPhone, lockinfo finally worked!
But whenever I try to download anything from cydia I get the "sub process\usr\bin\dpkg returned an error code (100)" error.

my iPhone 4 ver 5.1.1

appreciate your help!

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

PigPox

PigPox

CRAzY Pig

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7067 posts
Clear ur cydia cache. Then use I cleaner & turn on cydia sources & dependacies. See if it helps.

Also with your DNA issue. If you don't want to run into that issue you were trying to install a pkg tht we already have in our repo tht u had already had installed so u installing the same thing from the original or diff repo always causes this. If your gonna use lock info from us . You need to use dba.common & lockinfo from our repo. For it to work this is why we have both in there.

It saddens me you members don't know this by now.

Posted Image

You Tried it from xRepo? You Like it? then Buy it!! That's our Purpose as xSeLLiZe.

Leechers are not welcome Here. i Will Put my Foot Down weather you like it or not.

snakebiting

snakebiting

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Clear ur cydia cache. Then use I cleaner & turn on cydia sources & dependacies. See if it helps.

Also with your DNA issue. If you don't want to run into that issue you were trying to install a pkg tht we already have in our repo tht u had already had installed so u installing the same thing from the original or diff repo always causes this. If your gonna use lock info from us . You need to use dba.common & lockinfo from our repo. For it to work this is why we have both in there.

It saddens me you members don't know this by now.

hi PigPox,

I installed the lockinfo only from xsellize repo and not from a different repo.
After I updated the tweak the error occurred.

I did what you said and I still get the error

PigPox

PigPox

CRAzY Pig

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7067 posts
We have dba.tech.common in our repo along with lockinfo . U need to install both from our repo try installing both of ours . It doesn't sound like you are. Unless I'm blind

Posted Image

You Tried it from xRepo? You Like it? then Buy it!! That's our Purpose as xSeLLiZe.

Leechers are not welcome Here. i Will Put my Foot Down weather you like it or not.

snakebiting

snakebiting

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

We have dba.tech.common in our repo along with lockinfo . U need to install both from our repo try installing both of ours . It doesn't sound like you are. Unless I'm blind

Well I can't install anything because cydia gives me the error whenever I try to install/uninstall
Btw - both lock indo and dba-common are from xsellize repo, that what caused the error..

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->