Bloons TD5 Hack

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Omgunoob

Omgunoob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I am going to show you how to do a couple different "hacks" on Bloons Tower Defense 5 which is the new installment of the Bloons Tower Defense games for iOS. These are the hacks I will show you how to do,

IN BTD5 V1.01 YOU CAN NOW USE IAP CRACKER/IAPFREE TO GET IN APP PURCHASES I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS MYSELF BUT I HAVE BEEN TOLD IT WORKS. BY DOING THIS YOU CAN GET MM AND TOKENS AND RANK AS HIGH AS YOU WANT. IGNORE THE GUIDE IF YOU HAVE THE VERSION.
  • Hack Monkey Money (I have 2bil atm)
  • Hack Tokens
  • Get all towers at RANK 1
  • Get all upgrades available no matter what rank
  • ALL upgrades ignore your current cash while playing a level
  • Tower Costs are ignored when playing
  • Special Mission Maps are unlocked no matter what your rank is
  • Beat a level in ONE round
  • I HAVE NO RANK HACK to unlock the EXTREME maps, if anyone finds one do tell.
HERE ARE MY FILES FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT WISH TO OR CAN'T DO THE HACKS

http://www.2shared.c...Mpf5/debug.html ---> /var/mobile/Applications/BTD5 Folder/Bloons TD 5.app/Assets/Debug/PASTE HERE AND OVERWRITE
http://www.2shared.c...m1/Profile.html ----------->/var/moblie/Applications/BTD5 Folder/Documents/PASTE HERE AND OVERWRITE (you need to have booted the game once)

I have included some SS to help everyone through this so anyone can do it. All you need is iFile, the IPA (of course), Gameplayer (only for Monkey Money & Tokens), Backgrounder (cydia search)

• Ok open iFile and navigate to var/mobile (home)
  • Go to Applications.
  • NOW if you see a lot of letter and number that okay it's the file name but in a certain code name to get the names click the settings Lower left corner, fine file manager and find application names and set it to ON, go back and you should see app names.
  • Go into the Bloons TD 5
  • Go into Bloons TD 5.app
  • Go into Assets then Debug
  • Touch the debug.xml
  • OKAY so now you see a lot of text, it is very straight forward cause the dev put comments everywhere to show what the code means.
  • NOW go to where it says <towersIgnoreMoney> it will say bool="0" NOW the 0 means it is set to FALSE touch and edit it and replace the 0 with 1 which mean TRUE, everything in the ! marks is telling you comments about what the function does. Just be patient and read it and you will understand what all these functions mean. Basically all you do is set everything with bool="0" to bool="1" after <towersIgnoreMoney> because all those benefit us. MAKE SURE you set ForceWinAfterRound to true that way after each round you will win.
  • Screenshot of my setting, (http://imageshack.us...40/debugzo.png/)
  • You can see I ignore the level check because I was fooling around with the app I found the hacks when i rank 19 and had all the towers so it didn't matter.
  • Now that we are done just exit the xml file and close iFile from multitask.
  • Open BTD 5 and navigate to the play section and open any map on HARD, you should have all the towers and if you place one you should be able to upgrade it, your money will hit 0 and you can upgrade and place whatever you want. HOWEVER lets hack MM and Tokens with Gameplayer.
  • Press play and let the round end you should have won if you set ForceWin..... to 1 in the xml
  • Here is the SS notce: the round number and also that i get no tokens because I have already beat it before, but you should if it your first time (http://imageshack.us...8/roundwin.png/)
  • Now that you have some MM and Tokens kill the game.
  • Go to Backgrounder-->Overrides-->Press Add Top Right-->Bloons TD 5-->Back to Overrides-->Press BTD-->
  • Forced should be checked
  • Everything that should be on
  • Fast App switching
  • Even if unsupported
  • Fall back to native
  • Enable @ launch
  • Stay Enabled
  • Status Bar Icon if you want
  • Kill Backgrounder and all apps.
  • Open Gameplayer let it load...
  • Open BTD5 let it load.... navigate to special agent shop
  • Back to Gameplayer, press first icon above numbers to left of green +
  • Choose BTD 5
  • Now in the number field type in you MM
  • it should search and fight a lot of values.
  • Go back to BTD 5
  • Buy the cheapest agent for 40MM
  • Back to GP and enter the new value, repeat this until you have 3 or less results
  • When you have a few results just go to each one wait 10 s and enter a new value do this to all of the result and return to BTD 5 (try to keep it like under 100 mil or you can't see your rank bar)
  • Go back to BTD 5 buy and agent and boom you should have your new MM value you entered before. This process is very similar to using Cheat engine if you have used it before.
  • I am not going to go over the tokens much but it is the EXACT same process but instead go to the lab and just repeat the process, search your tokens use 1 token search, use again search, use again. YOU CAN SEARCH 0 and if you have 0 JUST BUY SOMETHING even if you have 0 it will change.
  • GOOD LUCK have fun first guide please critique
All the hacks mentioned above should now work on your device. If anyone finds a way to hack rank tell me please. NOTE I RECOMMEND YOU GET TO RANK 20 AT LEAST BY NOT ACTIVATING THE UPGRADE LEVEL IGNORE IN THE DEBUG FILE OR YOU WILL NOT RANK UP FAST ENOUGH OR AT ALL, ACTIVATE IT AFTER. ALSO THE SPECIALS MISSIONS WILL STILL SAY RANK..... REQUIRED JUST TAP THEM AND PLAY.

Edited by Omgunoob, 29 November 2012 - 04:20 AM.

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

randomsmash

randomsmash

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Nice guide. Wish I could do a save where there's a little less MM/coins, but Gameplayer doesn't seem to work on ios6.

Regardless, thanks for your work!

noobyaran9

noobyaran9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
how i can get bloons td 5 for free?

mabooga

mabooga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Freaking incredible!!! Thank you so much. The instructions were easy, even for someone as new as me when it comes to hacking. Appreciate all the effort. Thank you!

kmitx

kmitx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
Thanks I was looking for this!!!!!

Edited by kmitx, 21 November 2012 - 10:59 AM.

efloz

efloz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
where can i find the backgrounder?

Omgunoob

Omgunoob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
All the apps I used can be gotten from Cydia w/ the xsellize repo/ iphonecake repo.

Gingeas

Gingeas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Dammit, ninja'd. XD

Edit: I made a Bloons TD5 hack a few weeks ago, but it got deleted because it was in the wrong section. I have a save file with rank 60. If you give me some time I can hack monkey money and tokens and I'll give it to you? Okay? :)

Edited by Gingeas, 24 November 2012 - 06:34 PM.

efloz

efloz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
nvm

where can i find the backgrounder?

Morso1337

Morso1337

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I can't find Gameplayer in cydia.

efloz

efloz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

All the apps I used can be gotten from Cydia w/ the xsellize repo/ iphonecake repo.

on gameplAyer it says dat it can't initialize and it doesn't show bloons 5 any help?

Elitegeil

Elitegeil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Thank you very much Dude!
Actually i didn't do more then the debug.xml and the Gameplayer Thing to get some Tokens (After the second search i had just 2 results! ;-) then i went to the InGame Store and buyed everything for free? I can't remember changing anything else then debug and tokens but anyway i could buy without typing in my AppStore password i hope it's not charged on my Account especially the MM for 65€... :D Did you made the same experience? That would answer your question about a Level Hack because you can buy levels there but i don't know how i did it... :D
Greetz

I can't find Gameplayer in cydia.

try:

http://yuan.duowan.com/
as repo in cydia there you find it

iSanDiego

iSanDiego

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

does this still work

IPB skins by Skinbox