damage
stat points hack
sell price
item price
Repair price
exp to next level
fairy exp to next level

Note:
For members asking a stupid simple google Question. You Can uninstall this hack via CYDIA!!!

Download :
Attached File  zz5.zip   9.74KB   6539 downloads

Want to thank me ?
donate me 0,99$ , so i can buy a donut smile.png

Edited by Mila432, 27 February 2013 - 10:48 PM.

site-logo.pngsite-logo2.png

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

PigPox

PigPox

CRAzY Pig

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7067 posts
im useing iApFree 3.2.1 w/ the latestest Game Version. & im fine. iApFree has this hack plugin.. Why is thewre so many members complaining?

For people w/o a jailbreak. stop asking for diffrent kinds of hacks for the same game. Whatever Milia Releases is what she releases. you dont like it get the hell off the site then..

Posted Image

You Tried it from xRepo? You Like it? then Buy it!! That's our Purpose as xSeLLiZe.

Leechers are not welcome Here. i Will Put my Foot Down weather you like it or not.

Mila432

Mila432

• +Contributor
  • 2939 posts
How to fix abnormal data :

You need :
http://sourceforge.n...latest/download

Copy this file to your desktop :
/private/var/Keychains/keychain-2.db
Open it with sqlbrowser and look for :
http://www.magicios....picture/key.png
Delete it , save your keychain and move it back to your iDevice.

Now delete this files :
When you see a folder called Zenonia5.app then you are right .
/private/var/mobile/Applications/XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX/Documents/zndata.dat
/private/var/mobile/Applications/XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX/Library/Preferences/com.gamevil.zenonia5free.plist

Now reboot or respring your device .
You are able to play now..

How to not get banned :
Delete iapfree zenonia 5 core or all cores and iapfree.

Revolutionize

Revolutionize

• +Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
im useing iApFree 3.2.1 w/ the latestest Game Version. & im fine. iApFree has this hack plugin.. Why is thewre so many members complaining?

For people w/o a jailbreak. stop asking for diffrent kinds of hacks for the same game. Whatever Milia Releases is what she releases. you dont like it get the hell off the site then..

Just wondering, do you know if the Disguise feature on iAPFree actually work? Or is it safe to use? 

Mila432

Mila432

• +Contributor
  • 2939 posts
Just wondering, do you know if the Disguise feature on iAPFree actually work? Or is it safe to use? 

dont use the zenonia 5 core !!!

only iapfree and main core

It works but it freezes the game and we cant move at all

Umm..... It works.. But... It has bug.. Level up bug...

why you dont change exp to next level ?

in the settings

Armament

Armament

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I tried to remove the keychain to fix the abnormal data message when trying to purchase zen and now my app wont open. After the initial loading it then crashes. I have tried to uninstall and re-install the app and redo the steps provided to remove the abnormal data error message. I have also already uninstalled iapfree and all its packages but it still crashes after the initial loading screen. Can someone help me?

Edited by Armament, 14 January 2013 - 04:24 PM.

PigPox

PigPox

CRAzY Pig

• +Contributor
  • 7067 posts
It works but it freezes the game and we cant move at all
You cannot upgrade your person to high or this will happen. Uninstall the hack after you feel your stats are good enough in the game. & it won't freeze anymore..

It works for me. The purpose of this is the same as UDID Faker. It's there so your original UDID doesn't get banned. Only the false one gets banned wich it provides. But if our iapfree disguise is banned. At least u can change to a new disgusted UDID .

network error (21002) for only iapfree + main coreand there is no zen hack in tis program -_-
There is a zen hack in iapfree. You sir are just blind. I will upload a picture of it if you still don't believe me when I get home..

Note to Users :U CANNOT HAVE BOTH IAPFree's & Mila's hack installed pick one and deal with it. Better off ill clarify what diff is in both of them..Iapfree provides the store hack wich is $$$$ & zen .. This is all iapfree is good for. Mila's provides everything from $$ to zen to skill points etc etc... They will not cooperate all the time do to the hacks most likely modifying the same file system within the game..

Posted Image

You Tried it from xRepo? You Like it? then Buy it!! That's our Purpose as xSeLLiZe.

Leechers are not welcome Here. i Will Put my Foot Down weather you like it or not.

mahesoo

mahesoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I tried to remove the keychain to fix the abnormal data message when trying to purchase zen and now my app wont open. After the initial loading it then crashes. I have tried to uninstall and re-install the app and redo the steps provided to remove the abnormal data error message. I have also already uninstalled iapfree and all its packages but it still crashes after the initial loading screen. Can someone help me?

Yeah me too had a same problem, anyone can help us ?

Nosferatu

Nosferatu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Yeah me too had a same problem, anyone can help us ?

What worked for me was the following (in this order):

1. Uninstalled Zenonia

2. Renamed the keychain-2.db and allowed device to create a new one
3. Reinstalled Zenonia
4. Started the app

Note: My app crashed a few times at loading, but it eventually started all the way through.  And make sure you have the updated version of Mila's hack (3.3 as of writing this)

Exactly! All I've seen so far is folks complaining. Not one person has said thanks yet. Speaking of which, thank you for the great hack Mila. You've done an awesome job in such a short time.

Also, can anyone confirm that they've gotten the iapfree zenonia 5 core to work?  I keep getting abnormal data when I try to enter the zen shop.  I've already uninstalled Mila's hack so there wouldn't be any conflicts.

Edited by Nosferatu, 14 January 2013 - 06:04 PM.

PigPox

PigPox

CRAzY Pig

• +Contributor
  • 7067 posts

What worked for me was the following (in this order):

1. Uninstalled Zenonia

2. Renamed the keychain-2.db and allowed device to create a new one
3. Reinstalled Zenonia
4. Started the app

Note: My app crashed a few times at loading, but it eventually started all the way through.  And make sure you have the updated version of Mila's hack (3.3 as of writing this)

Exactly! All I've seen so far is folks complaining. Not one person has said thanks yet. Speaking of which, thank you for the great hack Mila. You've done an awesome job in such a short time.

Also, can anyone confirm that they've gotten the iapfree zenonia 5 core to work?  I keep getting abnormal data when I try to enter the zen shop.  I've already uninstalled Mila's hack so there wouldn't be any conflicts.

Note to Users :U CANNOT HAVE BOTH IAPFree's & Mila's hack installed pick one and deal with it. Better off ill clarify what diff is in both of them..Iapfree provides the store hack wich is $$$$ & zen .. This is all iapfree is good for. Mila's provides everything from $$ to zen to skill points etc etc... They will not cooperate all the time do to the hacks most likely modifying the same file system within the game..

Posted Image

elixia

elixia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

that's weird. I dont see any ZEN hack in my settings like in his youtube video. I only have it like in his screenshot.

and iAppfree ( with main core only ) can't buy anything either. always get "network error 21002"

any help ? :/

PigPox

PigPox

CRAzY Pig

• +Contributor
  • 7067 posts
that's weird. I dont see any ZEN hack in my settings like in his youtube video. I only have it like in his screenshot.

and iAppfree ( with main core only ) can't buy anything either. always get "network error 21002"

any help ? :/

is this enough Proof ?...

all i did was install the game then install iapfree install the corfeplugin then the zenoinav w/e hack. and used it to buy Zen & $... nothin more or less

Attached Files

Posted Image

elixia

elixia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
is this enough Proof ?...

all i did was install the game then install iapfree install the corfeplugin then the zenoinav w/e hack. and used it to buy Zen & $... nothin more or less

Ok I didn't mean to doubt you. it's just that maybe I have done something wrong.

so I tried to do it again by uninstalling the iapfree and zenonia.

I installed zenonia first, then install iapfree, install core plugin, install zenonia 5 plugin, enable the iapfree.

start the game, try to buy something and got the "abnormal function"

go back to iapfree, remove the zenonia plugin, restart the game, try to buy something and got the "network error 21002"

oh well, guess i just have to live without it

PigPox

PigPox

CRAzY Pig

• +Contributor
  • 7067 posts

u might have been banned normally from tryin the method a certain way.. is my guess. but mila says above the way to rid of the error if you cannot get rid of it , im at a loss as well becouse it does wrk for me

Posted Image

PigPox

PigPox

CRAzY Pig

• +Contributor
  • 7067 posts
After i install the file, no 'Zenonia 5' appears in my settings app.. Any ideas?

you dont see this? ^

Attached Files

Posted Image

PigPox

PigPox

CRAzY Pig

• +Contributor
  • 7067 posts
how to fix network error 21002?

A 21002 error means the receipt-data was malformed. The issue was that when using a receipt that had { as the first character, strpos would return 0 and so the code would skip the base64_encode call.

I've changed the strpos check to check for not exactly false which will differentiate between position 0 and false and thus call base64_encode when needed.

you really cantsince its on apple's side the games Zen & $$ hack go thru apple servers as proof of Purchase so itsa bit harder. in all either there still a slight bug or YOu are deff banned

only the hacker could fix this maybe bye doing? A pull request?

$isSandbox = (bool) $_GET['sandbox'];

try {
-         if(strpos($receipt,'{'))
+         if(strpos($receipt,'{') !== false)
 {
 $receipt = base64_encode($receipt);
 }

Posted Image

cenzooooo89

cenzooooo89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
you dont see this? ^

Nope, doesnt appear in my settings app at all.. I removed and installed the file twice, still no luck..

PigPox

PigPox

CRAzY Pig

• +Contributor
  • 7067 posts
Nope, doesnt appear in my settings app at all.. I removed and installed the file twice, still no luck..

Clean your device with Icleaner or w/e you use and try again? if not im srry i dunno lol.. as i guess its lucky shot i got it to wrk in a special order, or as i keep sayin you might already be banned..

Posted Image

PigPox

PigPox

CRAzY Pig

• +Contributor
  • 7067 posts

PigPox, on 14 Jan 2013 - 20:28, said:
Clean your device with Icleaner or w/e you use and try again? if not im srry i dunno lol.. as i guess its lucky shot i got it to wrk in a special order, or as i keep sayin you might already be banned..

I'll try using icleaner and see how that goes.. But I dont think I'm banned, the hack itself doesnt even install on the device/ doesnt recognise it once installed so doubt im banned already lol.. I'll report back and let you know how it goes, thanks!

try but its worth a shot in my book

Posted Image

cenzooooo89

cenzooooo89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Fixed it, found the problem.. Because i hadnt technically installed any mods, the additional sub menu didnt appear in my settings app.. so i installed Activator to allow a new sub menu to appear in my settings app, and done zenonia 5 setting appeared directly underneath it after a springboard restart.

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->