studguy1

studguy1

Awaiting return ;-)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts
Intellicreen 2.95.4 crack

Instructions:
- Install Intellishared using the command below (Download Link: MediaFire, Rapidshare)
dpkg -i intellishared.3.1.2.sg1.deb
- Install Intelliscreen using the command below (Download Link: Sendspace, Rapidshare)
dpkg -i intelliscreen.2.95.4.sg1.deb
- Respring or Reboot

Additional Notes:
- No need to install Rock Extensions, RockApp or create RockID (if its already installed then no problems either)
- Even if intelliscreen and intellishared are installed you can use the above commands to update the packages
- If you are having problems uninstall previous version of intelliscreen and intellishared, reboot and then install from above packages.
- If you are using SBSettings, disable "Use Status Bar" option in Intelliscreen to avoid conflicts.
- Disable/Uninstall applications like LockInfo to avoid conflicts.

----------------------------------Previous Version--------------------------------------------------------
- Intellishared 3.1.1
- Intellishared 2.96.3

Edited by studguy1, 06 October 2009 - 04:23 PM.
Intellishared New Version

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

starsoft

starsoft

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
There is something wrong with this version. Themes stop working after applying the crack.
They show up properly in the "View Layout" Screen, but not in the "Preview" or when the phone is locked.
It works fine when in trial version.

Serenity

Serenity

Donator

• +Contributor
  • 1188 posts
OMG you're back!!! Awesome :D
Posted Image

studguy1

studguy1

Awaiting return ;-)

• Members
  • 598 posts

There is something wrong with this version. Themes stop working after applying the crack.
They show up properly in the "View Layout" Screen, but not in the "Preview" or when the phone is locked.
It works fine when in trial version.

Intelliskins (themes) are working fine for me. Layout, Preview and Lock Screen all show up ok.

Make sure you replaced all the files and then restart.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

OMG you're back!!! Awesome :D

Yeah i am quite excited to be back. Forum seems have have changed a lot.

who

who

iPhwner Extraordinaire

• +Contributor
  • 1961 posts
OMG THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

Oh, btw, I got fed up after watching an iPhone ad and couldn't find the ringtone from the damn commercial, so I used my mad audio-editing skillz to extract the pure tone from a clean video and made it myself. SOOO MANY good things happening today... :)

I'll post it up in here later and hopefully it'll be added to the VIP repo exclusively for xSellize ;)

EDIT: here ya guys go. since i already have a post here, might as well get some attention for the ringtone :D

http://www.xsellize....2010#post192010

Edited by who, 29 July 2009 - 02:25 AM.

Serenity

Serenity

Donator

• +Contributor
  • 1188 posts

Yeah i am quite excited to be back. Forum seems have have changed a lot.

Formerly Crasher :P Yeah it's changed loads, I love how you just stroll it and crack intelli like it's nothing haha, everyone's been begging for it, I personally use LockInfo with some custom theme and PopupBlocker 'Considering the amount of SWOD's on 1.*'
Posted Image

studguy1

studguy1

Awaiting return ;-)

• Members
  • 598 posts

Formerly Crasher :P Yeah it's changed loads, I love how you just stroll it and crack intelli like it's nothing haha, everyone's been begging for it, I personally use LockInfo with some custom theme and PopupBlocker 'Considering the amount of SWOD's on 1.*'

I have been out of touch with the iPhone world for long time. Still trying to find my bearings here.

BTW SG1 doesnt suck. :wink:

Serenity

Serenity

Donator

• +Contributor
  • 1188 posts

I have been out of touch with the iPhone world for long time. Still trying to find my bearings here.

BTW SG1 doesnt suck. :wink:

Haha oh crap that's you, haven't seen your username for a while or I would have realised ahaha sorry :P
Posted Image

GodXZY

GodXZY

Pwned

• +Contributor
  • 2967 posts
Awesome!!! It works. xD Thanks a lot. :)

pumpa

pumpa

Ex-Admin (fell off the wagon :P)

• +Contributor
  • 792 posts
Mate if this works you've just made a zillion people happy-nice one!!
Posted Image

Ps iScotty frequents the Blue Oyster bar.

starsoft

starsoft

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Intelliskins (themes) are working fine for me. Layout, Preview and Lock Screen all show up ok.

Make sure you replaced all the files and then restart.

Yup it works fine here also... My bad.
I didn't have anything to display except the mail refresh text, which is not skinned... :?
Thanks again for this.

B19

B19

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
0777 all files in the intelliborn folder or just the cracked ones?

who

who

iPhwner Extraordinaire

• +Contributor
  • 1961 posts
what in the world?? it crashes on launch... can someone put up a deb file of intelliscreen for me? thanks.

EDIT: wait, do i need rockapp and intellishared? aw, man... whatevers. ill install rockapp.

Edited by who, 29 July 2009 - 03:37 AM.

pkmnp

pkmnp

Donator

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
hmmm i haven't had intelliscreen installed in a while. what's this RockApp crap? I opened it up and it says that i have 9 days left on my intelliscreen trial??? hopefully this doesn't mean that it's not cracked.

please add this to the repo so it doesn't require rockapp. thanks studguy1, we've missed you.

GodXZY

GodXZY

Pwned

• +Contributor
  • 2967 posts
Hmmmm, can we update Intelliscreen to 2.94 through the rock app?

who

who

iPhwner Extraordinaire

• +Contributor
  • 1961 posts
wait do we have to download the program, install rockapp, install intellishared, install intelliscreen, and THEN crack it?? O.o damn this is gay. do we have to have an account on RockApp???

akatekk

akatekk

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
the link Rapidshare gave me a weird file extension...
intelliscreen_2.93.1_patch_sg1.7z

deenybird

deenybird

Pwned

• Members
  • 855 posts
wow, huge release and thanks!
so to be clear. Does this install, or require the use of rockapp ie rockymyiphone?
If so, to what extent will i notice it, and what are the downsides?

i'm hoping it isn't required because I'd love to switch back to it from lockinfo

who

who

iPhwner Extraordinaire

• +Contributor
  • 1961 posts
Well, according to my findings, you have to install RockApp first, then intellishared, then Intelliscreen. as to how to crack it, i assume after you activate the trial, you patch it. if you uninstall rockapp afterwards, it breaks the program, i think...

i REALLY wish i have wifi right now so i can test this damn thing out...

EDIT: apparently, rockextentions (I DONNO WHAT THE FACK THIS IS!) is needed O.o "com.rockyourphone.rockextensions" is not installed and has problems with intelliscreen fully installing. WTF. what does this do anywys???

Edited by who, 29 July 2009 - 04:18 AM.

GeorgeKaplan

GeorgeKaplan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Wow. Works grrrreat. Thanks a bunch, you rock, ROCK sucks. I second a motion to volunteer you for iSmartDialer cracking job (he, he). Seriously, thats the one I really want badly.

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->