Patch Fieldrunners for extra Money & Life

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

hepgul

hepgul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Find the game's all map files: find /var/mobile/Applications -name "*.map" | grep "Fieldrunners.app"
  • Let's assume that you want to apply this cheat to grosslands.map map file.Before modifying this map file, you should make its copy by: cp /var/mobile/Applications/XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX/Fieldrunners.app/grasslands.map /XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX/Fieldrunners.app/grasslands.map.bak
  • Open the original file (grasslands.map) with an hex editor or with a text editor and find the variables called "startingHealth" and "startingResources". Change these variables' values according to your needs, save your changes, and then open a new game. You'll notice the change ;)

Posted Image

Give a thanks if it helped you out ;))

Edited by hepgul, 09 August 2009 - 07:26 PM.

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

G301G3

G301G3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

-snip-

Edited by G301G3, 24 November 2013 - 03:57 PM.

remember

remember

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
Use search next time, this has already been posted. And the other one had a lot more information than this one.

aleksazen

aleksazen

Jailbroken

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts
or instead you can change the damage/range values of the towers so you can put one tower in the middle and watch it destroy the enemies

hepgul

hepgul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Use search next time, this has already been posted. And the other one had a lot more information than this one.

Who is this speaking? You just can't tell me what i ought to do cuz i did a search on the topic, little boi.

snowleo

snowleo

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
haha so epic! I made the mortor tower( he last one) have .2 reload rate with 1 million damage and 999 range and SHOOTS GOO! LMAO so my mortor tower shoots GOO across the whole map at uber speed and instantly destroys everything. Anyone know how to make it so you get more score from each kill just so I can like instantly have high score?

remember

remember

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

haha so epic! I made the mortor tower( he last one) have .2 reload rate with 1 million damage and 999 range and SHOOTS GOO! LMAO so my mortor tower shoots GOO across the whole map at uber speed and instantly destroys everything. Anyone know how to make it so you get more score from each kill just so I can like instantly have high score?

You really shouldn't have dug up a million yr old thread, but you can edit the score received from each enemy in the enemy's plist file thing

darktopo

darktopo

Jailbroken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
hehehehe this game is really adictive xd hehehehe

PacoDaTacoSellr

PacoDaTacoSellr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
sorry for reviving this, but did game center stop giving achievements to anyone else after doing this? cuz it did to me and i am an achievement ***** xD

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->