Advertisement

Donate

Skrill

Stripe

BitPay

Photo

Video guide to MacOSX Snow Leopard 10.6.2 Vmware (pre-installed) folder for windows

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

mahmood

mahmood

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts
This is FULL Video guide to MacOSX Snow Leopard 10.6.2 vmware folder that has snow leopard 10.6.2 pre-installed for downloads go to the site :
http://mahmood1.com/Vmware_Virtualization_Windows.aspx

watch video for how to start using MacOSX Snow Leopard 10.6.2 vmware (remember vmware tools and audio driver and snow leopard 10.6.2 are pre-installed so no need for installation ) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONUe0LBWhSI

NO DVD burning Snow leopard is pre installed with vmware tools !!!
After downloading :
-MacOSX Snow Leopard 10.6.2 , vmware tools, audio sound drivers are all pre-installed
-No need to burn it to a DVD just open it with vmware and start using snow leopard
-No errors
-Latest snow leopard version 10.6.2 ENJOY it

What are the benefits :
  • Vey easy to use
  • No configuration needed
  • No Snow Leopard 10.6 needed to install
  • No update headaches (the latest 10.6.2 is already installed)
  • No error headaches (error problems solved !!)
  • You will always need to use the darwin_snowleopardv2.iso to boot your vm but this is a small price to pay for having Snow Leopard in a vm right?
  • No password needed to login
  • You can change to your desired user name in settings >>> users and make new user
  • Internet working
  • NO CPU errors
  • NO restart errors
  • runs smootly in FULL screen (graphic of host PC is integrated so if u use full screen snow leopard will use the graphic of your host pc !)
For installation needed:
- Windows pC with vmware workstation installed if not download them from my site
- Darwin_snowleopardv2.0.iso needed download it from my site and unpack it and put it to drive C;
- always change the CD/DVD drive to browase toi the darwin_snowleopardv2.0.iso

For people who have ISO image file of Snow leopard u can use the other guide on the site : http://mahmood1.com/Vmware_Virtualization_Windows.aspx
See below the first articcle on that site and you will find the guide there and contains 3 Video guides on how to install if u have Snow Leopard retail DVD !!

This is really for people who hate installlation process !!! and errors when starting or shutting snow leopard. This FULL Snow Leopard 10.6.2 vmware folder makes everything easy to use with no errors.

Edited by mahmood, 18 January 2010 - 07:51 PM.

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

who

who

iPhwner Extraordinaire

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1961 posts
Doesn't it mean less resources if you're using VMWare on a windows? my win7 takes up about 1.5 gigs as it is... i have four, but i like to have all of my ram partitioned towards my OSes, even if it's VMed... I don't use VMWare, so do I set aside a specific amount for a certain OS or something?

EDIT: do you have a DDL link to the iso? rapidshare is a real pain to download from..

Edited by who, 18 January 2010 - 04:45 AM.

BNH_BNA_forever

BNH_BNA_forever

BrandonHacks

• +Contributor
  • 2048 posts
I dont like rapidshare either, 2shared is fast for me, can we just get another link? thanks

who

who

iPhwner Extraordinaire

• +Contributor
  • 1961 posts
oh, is this an Intel or AMD iso?? I have an amd processor...

BNH_BNA_forever

BNH_BNA_forever

BrandonHacks

• +Contributor
  • 2048 posts
I have intel so I know it works for me if I can download it, but with vmware doesnt it work with amd also? think so

Jeffjeff24100

Jeffjeff24100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts
an important not for most pc's
1. TRY THE PACKAGE
2A. IF YOU GET A MESSAGE SAYING YOUR COMPUTER NEED HARDWARE VIRTULIZATION THE GO TO 3.
2B. IF IT WORKS FINE THEN JUST DONT DO ANYTHING
3. SHIFT+RIGHT-CLICK THE VMX AND OPEN WITH NOTPAD
4. CTRL+F AND TYPE
Darwin
CASE SENSITIVE
5. TYPE
FreeBSD
INSTEAD (CASE SENSITIE)
6. SAVE
7. DOUBLE CLICK THE .VMX

mahmood

mahmood

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts
Intel !! this is for intel PCs

who

who

iPhwner Extraordinaire

• +Contributor
  • 1961 posts
aww.... dammit. all the AMD host ones on torrent sites are 8 gigs! WTF? mahmood, can you patch this one for us? :) I'm dling iATKOS but i'm scared of changing my bootloader to chameleon... :(

mahmood

mahmood

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Doesn't it mean less resources if you're using VMWare on a windows? my win7 takes up about 1.5 gigs as it is... i have four, but i like to have all of my ram partitioned towards my OSes, even if it's VMed... I don't use VMWare, so do I set aside a specific amount for a certain OS or something?

EDIT: do you have a DDL link to the iso? rapidshare is a real pain to download from..

its a FULL vmware Folder with snow leopard pre-installed if u want to download only snow leopard iso then go to the site there they have also the iso image file but this is the full snow leopard 10.6.2 pre-installed !! folder so no need to install snow leopard u only need vmware workstation 7 which u can download it there also

who

who

iPhwner Extraordinaire

• +Contributor
  • 1961 posts
lol i forgot it was a folder. i mean do you have a direct download link (like a torrent of some sort) to the image? btw, how large is the folder?

Freerunnering

Freerunnering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
i have a 512mb ram will this work?

who

who

iPhwner Extraordinaire

• +Contributor
  • 1961 posts
probably not... the minimum reqs says you need at least 512 to run it, but if you're going to run it in a host, it's not gonna work.

Cashyy

Cashyy

Xsellize Mod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
I've downloaded snow leopard iso from another site, which came out to be 3.66gb can I use that instead of the 47 files? if so what do i need to do?

mahmood

mahmood

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

I've downloaded snow leopard iso from another site, which came out to be 3.66gb can I use that instead of the 47 files? if so what do i need to do?

everything is written on the site and if u have the ISO then u can use that u need just these :
1- vmware workstation
2- darwin_snowleopardv2.0.iso
3- vmware tools
4- audio drivers

How to install u can see on the site http://mahmood1.com/...on_Windows.aspx with FULL video guide

--- Update ---

its about 11GB !!! (everything installed full Snow Leopard 10.6.2 with vmware tools ) i didn't delete the language and printer files because of language and printer support this is why i let it to be a FULL version so that no one has language or printer problems !!
if i had removed language and only let english installed and removed printer support then it would have been aroiund 10 GB so an extra GB will have less problems !!

I don't have torrent if someone wants to make it then its OK ! i don't mind.

Cashyy

Cashyy

Xsellize Mod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
heres what i'm doing, I don't have any DVD-R so i've decided to download DAEMON tools lite, and mount the snow leopard on that. Heres the problem, I open the .vmx on and then load the darwin iso, then I get stuck at "Please wait for DVD to load" then i click "ctrl alt" then I switch the DVD to point to the mounted snow leopard, then press enter to start up darwin/x86 with no options. "The name of the disk is, hd (31,0) Snow_leopard_10.6.1 10.6.2_SSE2_SSE3_Intel_AMD_by_Hazard"

So I click enter and i get "Loading Darwin/x86
Invalid front-side bus frequency 66000000 hz.
Disabling the CPU..."

mahmood

mahmood

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

heres what i'm doing, I don't have any DVD-R so i've decided to download DAEMON tools lite, and mount the snow leopard on that. Heres the problem, I open the .vmx on and then load the darwin iso, then I get stuck at "Please wait for DVD to load" then i click "ctrl alt" then I switch the DVD to point to the mounted snow leopard, then press enter to start up darwin/x86 with no options. "The name of the disk is, hd (31,0) Snow_leopard_10.6.1 10.6.2_SSE2_SSE3_Intel_AMD_by_Hazard"

So I click enter and i get "Loading Darwin/x86
Invalid front-side bus frequency 66000000 hz.
Disabling the CPU..."

is virtualization enabled in BIOS ? if yes then :
open the .vmx file with notepad and edit the following line :

smc.present = "FALSE"

if its TRUE change it to FALSE and then restart and burn the iso file to a DVD
- and then use the darwin.iso
- change the CD/DVD drive to point to darwin.iso
- when started with black screen with 3 choices before chhosing a choice go back to the CD/DVD settings (don't shut down the vmware u can enter cd/dvd settings from icons below bottom corner of vmware)
- change the CD/DVD drive to the physiucal drive where the DVD is
- come back to the black screen and choose C
- start installing

Cashyy

Cashyy

Xsellize Mod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
Anyone download the 47 files?

mahmood

mahmood

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Anyone download the 47 files?

more then 50 ! downloads uptil now thats alot !!!

Cashyy

Cashyy

Xsellize Mod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
Can you like put the files all together?

xKaikz

xKaikz

Pwned

• +Contributor
  • 1068 posts
JESUS ****.
Lets hope MiPony can download them all w/o getting the "Download limit reached" error.

/me needs Premium... D:

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->