How to make your own tap tap revenge three songs
Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:05 AM
1. mp3 of the song
2. Tap Maker Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OVUKD7J3
3. Tap Converter Download: http://www.multiupload.com/YGLU8DUQY3
1: Install Tap Maker
2:Open tap Maker, and go to file import song
3: browse for your .mp3 file that you want to make into a song
4: song will already start playing, hit record to start the tap recording process
5:tap out the dots, using your Left down and Right arrow keys on your keyboard, untel the song ends
6.after done go to file and save tap/.m4a
7.You dont have to type in any info, just hit save, and save it anywhere, i like to make a folder based off of the songs and save it into it
8. Unarchive the tap converter and hit the instructions, and follow them to the dot, the instructions say the following:
(Use Safari when a web Browser is needed)
1. make a file called example.txt at C:\example.txt
2. take ur tap file, open it, copy its contents, paste to example.txt and save (tap file is the file you made in tap maker)
3. open the new example.txt and remove the title, artist, and made by jchaike lines. Save
4. Open the converter and hit convert. You should get a message saying conversion successful. If not check steps 1-3
5. right-click ( Open the file)then edit the xml and hit ctrl+h
6. under find what put a period and under replace with put nothing. click replace all
7. now find 52000000 and replace with 0 in the same page. do the same for 160000000 to 1 and 271000000 to 2.
8. Save the xml and copy all its contents (ctrl+a then ctrl+c)
9. click the XML to TTR2 converter button and paste your xml code into the box *NOTE*: if you use firefox and it stops responding use internet explorer.
10. Give a song name to it and hit done.
11. If you get no errors after 5 secs copy all the content (ctrl+a then ctrl+c) and paste into a text document.
12 save text document to a new folder named (whatever).track.
13. rename the text document to taptrack.ttr2_track *NOTE*: make sure you change the extension to ttr2_track not the name.
14. get the audio file and paste it to the folder and name the audio audio.m4a
15. get any artwork that is 64x64 and paste it into the folder as artwork.png
16. get an info.plist from an existing ttr2 track that is not themed.
17. download ipodrobot plist editor
18. Open the plist using ipod robot and change the time, song title, artist, and folder destination (do not include .track)
19 save the edited plist to ur folder and insert the folder into ttr2.
20. If you get errors saying there is a memory error when converting the tap
please go to our website and look under the converter section...
P.s. the original time is in seconds and the modded time should be in such, and the name of the songs should just be directly replaced, make your new destination (kTTRDownloadableItemUniqueId) the same length and with the hashes in the same spot in the original.
Destination = TTRDownloadableItemUniqueId
title = kTTRDownloadableItemTitleKey
time = audioFileDuration
if this doesn't work, you most likely edited your info.plist horrible wrong and should try again, anyways, i hope this tutorial is sorta helpful, none of this stuff is made by me, so i take no credit for making, it, oh yeah, and pls post all songs that work and are made into the UnOfficial tap tap revenge three songs (Yes those words are a link) and have fun tapping
Edited by vampjake, 22 January 2010 - 12:14 AM.
Posted 23 January 2010 - 06:05 PM
There are 3 methods of charting songs:
1. The one you noticed:
- Doesn't include multi taps.
- Doesn't include holds.
2. The Tap Studio method:
- Includes multi taps.
- Includes holds.
- Sucks because you can't chart properly from your iPhone.
3. The "Third" method:
If you search for it you will probably find it. Though you wont be able to use it so don't even start searching it.
So guys if you want to make charts that DO NOT include double taps, triple taps and holds you can use this method.
If you want to chart songs via your iPhone and convert it afterwards you can use Tap Studio which is free in the App Store and afterwards use MajorasMask's converter. (Can't provide link; restored my PC - lost all bookmarks. )
Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:28 PM
Posted 26 January 2010 - 11:28 PM
Posted 28 January 2010 - 11:31 PM
Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:01 PM
Thanks a lot, it's really complicated, though I'm giving it a shot
Edited by hsnee, 11 March 2010 - 01:36 PM.
Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:44 PM
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd"> <plist version="1.0"> <dict> <key>audioFileDuration</key> <real>193.23</real> <key>availableDifficultyLevels</key> <array> <integer>3</integer> </array> <key>kTTRBandLink</key> <string>http://www.google.com/</string> <key>kTTRDownloadableItemCommandsKey</key> <array> <dict> <key>kTTRDownloadableItemPreferredFilenameKey</key> <string>audio.m4a</string> <key>kTTRDownloadableItemSourceURLKey</key> <string>The_magament</string> </dict> <dict> <key>kTTRDownloadableItemPreferredFilenameKey</key> <string>artwork.png</string> <key>kTTRDownloadableItemSourceURLKey</key> <string>The_magament</string> </dict> <dict> <key>kTTRDownloadableItemPreferredFilenameKey</key> <string>taptrack.ttr2_track</string> <key>kTTRDownloadableItemSourceURLKey</key> <string>The_magament</string> </dict> </array> <key>kTTRDownloadableItemSubtitleKey</key> <string>Disciple</string> <key>kTTRDownloadableItemTitleKey</key> <string>Go Ahead</string> <key>kTTRDownloadableItemTypeKey</key> <string>track</string> <key>kTTRDownloadableItemUniqueIdentifierKey</key> <string>CC8A25A9-8B2A-41B3-8AC3-10E9A6EF1120</string> <key>kTTRiTunesLink</key> <string>http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/stat?id=TV0NGeqYg3o&offerid=146261&type=3&subid=0&tmpid=1826&RD_PARM1=http%253A%252F%252Fitunes.apple.com%252FWebObjects%252FMZStore.woa%252Fwa%252FviewAlbum%253Fi%253D274590192%2526id%253D274590164%2526s%253D143441%2526partnerId%253D30&u1=DeathCabTheSoundofSettling</string> <key>levelLockFlags</key> <dict> <key>1</key> <false/> <key>2</key> <false/> <key>3</key> <false/> </dict> <key>themeName</key> <string>TTRDJ</string> </dict> </plist>
Posted 27 December 2010 - 10:37 AM
How do you find the exact time of the song and "encode" the folder's name...