Backup .ipa

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

pettersandhu

pettersandhu

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
I want to restore my 2g iPhone due to many small small problems. Now the problem is I am away from my pc to which it was synced n have all data saved. I know contacts,SMS,callenders can be manually backed up using win scp but the I also want to back up my appstore apps. So any one with idea how to back up .ipa from iPhone or any other file using winscp so that I can reinstall apps without iTunes after restore.

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

--

TuanPAC

TuanPAC

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts
If you have downloaded them with installous, apptrackr, safari download manager (you get my drift) just take the ipa files out of the folder into 1 from your comp with winscp. Just opy them back into installous download folder and reinstall after restore

pettersandhu

pettersandhu

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
But installous delete ipa after installing so no ipa in download folder

TuanPAC

TuanPAC

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts
Lol thats y i take off 'delete after install'. Anyway the only other way i can see is if you take them off itunes itself. All your cracked apps should become ipa files. I remember doing it once but it didn work for legi apps. Only the cracked ones

pettersandhu

pettersandhu

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
TuanPAC don't mind but u should read thread I clearly mentioned that pc to which my iPhone is synced is currently not with me... anyway thnx far your idea

TuanPAC

TuanPAC

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts
Before restoring, why dont u transfer your apps to the itunes in the comp you havent synced with? Or maybe im mistaken and you can restore on a computer without itunes.

pettersandhu

pettersandhu

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

why dont u transfer your apps to the itunes in the comp you havent synced with?.

makes good sense which "IF YOU TAKE THEM OFF ITUNES ITSELF" was unable to
Any way I think there must be some way far legal apps too

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->