• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Kyan

Kyan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Hello.

3G on OS4 on Redsn0w JB, fyi... So, I installed SBsettings/toggles, activator, backgrounder, preference loader, even installed and eventually removed sbmanager and supreme preferences. I still don't see any sign of sbsettings working or any means to access it. I can confirm that they are checked off as installed in my packages list and sbsettingsd shows up in memtool. Activator and any other cydia apps that I typically would have seen added to the settings menu also do not appear there - as it did in 3.1.3... So I dont know what else I am supposed to do.

Please help.

Thank you :)

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

--

Glitcher

Glitcher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
If you read the app details on Cydia, you'd realise that you're supposed to swipe your finger across the status bar to access SBSettings. (You may need to have Winterboard installed, because I have trouble accessing SBSettings otherwise.)

mritel

mritel

Donator

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1058 posts
Swipe the status bar!!!!!!
Iphone 416gig Soon 4S 16 gig ,Ipad 32 GB wifi,Iphone 3gs,16GB,Iphone 3g8GB,iphone 3gs 32GB, MPB 13", 15" UNIBODY, 15"MPB SILVER KEYS, APPLE TV,Apple TV2. IPAD,IPAD2, TIME CAPSULE, AIRPORT EXTREME, EXPRESS, I HAVE ISSUES IM BRAINWASHED BY APPLE!

mddan

mddan

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
I have the same issue, on a 3G v3.1.3

Swiping the statusbar doesn't work neither does anything else.

Is there some sort of issue with v3.1.3 that wasn't on 3.1.2 because my last iphone had no problems whatsoever but this new one has had issues with sbsettings, iprotect, quickreply, and others.

venomous

venomous

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
i am using sbserrings on 3.1.3 3gs.check out Activator,and assign a personal swipe or any other mod through Activator and see if sbsettings pop up when You do the action assigned.

Kyan

Kyan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Well I got it to work. I had to reinstall mobile substrate and everything activated at once so - spent the last half hour uninstalling. So I guess it works - I thought having 80mb of free ram on my 3g was too good to be true. There is a new minor glitch. I guess 4.0 remembers my old sbsettings cause my sb dock has 8 apps that from my 3.0 settings and i cant remove them. And yes, Ive fun fix blanks and wiped the cache...

:P

Kyan

Kyan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

i am using sbserrings on 3.1.3 3gs.check out Activator,and assign a personal swipe or any other mod through Activator and see if sbsettings pop up when You do the action assigned.

hi thanks for replying. yeah, i tried all that. i kept adding mods to see if anything would show up on the settings panel and nothing. not until i reinstalled mobile substrates and then activator privacy action menu etc all showed up.

thanks...

Kyan

Kyan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
not sure if any other 3g to 0s4 upgraders are experiencing this, but since i was able to get the mobile substrates to work, my cell bars have been reduced to just one. It was barely at 3 bars after the upgrade. And i was getting full bars before the upgrade... im with ATT.....

mddan

mddan

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Thanks Kyan I re-installed mobile substrate and literally everything that I've installed from cydia so far that I've had problems with(alot), is now working fine :thumbsup:

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->