Windows 7 pre-installed ACTIVATED genuine vmware image for Parallels Desktop

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

mahmood

mahmood

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Windows 7 Home Premium Pre-installed and ACTIVATED genuine Vmware version for Mac OSX Parallels desktop :

Posted Image
Download Links are here in this zip file :

As the topic says this is a vmware image folder of Windows 7 Home Premium. tHis windows 7 vmware image is pre-installed and ACTIVATED (genuine) version so no need to put serial number or any other method to activate this because is activated for life i mean u will be albe to update to use genuine Microsoft applciations and also u can install windows 7 SP1. Very simple to use :

How to use this :
1- Download the full folder and unrar it from here or above link and install Parallels Desktop (if u haven't got the parallels desktop is included )
2- Open parallels desktop and in menu bar choose File >>>> OPEN and browse to the folder u downloaded which contains the .pvm fileopen it and thats all !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4f99gWlCzg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzpPfwONbLM

Download unzip and open the PDF or rtf file and links are there and also the GUIDE how to install and use this vmware image for parallels Desktop in Mac OSX.
This is a vmware image to use as virtual OS in Mac OSX using Parallels desktop. How to install it just follow the steps below. This is Windows 7 Home Premium and with latest updates ( 05-Aug-2010) it contains all the updates and its genuine i have used a genuine Windows 7 key to Activate this so there is no need to activate it its already activated and genuine. it also contains :

1- Latest updates

2- Windows MSN messenger 2010

3- Windows LIVE Mail

4- Windows Essentials 2.0 ( anti virus and anti spyware best of all !! really i mean it !!)

5- Windows 7 Manager (Yamicsoft) 1.2.7

6- Auslogic disk defragmentation

7- Winrar 3.93

8- and of course with windows own softwares Now enough said lets get started with the tutorial :

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

iPunish

iPunish

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
thanks a million!

mahmood

mahmood

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

thanks a million!

no problem !

ZAFT

ZAFT

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Perfect ... and Thanks..

lookyyy

lookyyy

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks man. Just started downloading. Im kinda nervous becuase I just bought a macbook pro, but your website seems very trustworthy. Thx again :thumbsup:

bluedrlin

bluedrlin

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
this is great,
thanks

mahmood

mahmood

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts
i hoop that u guys keep the link inside the zipped folder and also don't post it to other forums when posting only give the link that has the zip folder which has the links inside this will keep the download links live longer other wise it will be deleted much faster and then i will get requests to upload everything again !!!

iPunish

iPunish

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
it runs pretty slow on my macbook, im assuming cause i need to upgrade memory since i only have 2gb. am i right?

mahmood

mahmood

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

it runs pretty slow on my macbook, im assuming cause i need to upgrade memory since i only have 2gb. am i right?

yes ! to run windows 7 faster u need memory more then 2GB !

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->