8 replies to this topic

Scunkaneli

Scunkaneli

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
Info

GENESIS A.D.X + is a feature-rich Sega GENESIS/Mega Drive emulator for the iPhone/iPod Touch. Play many GENESIS classics.

Features:
  • No Ads
  • Fully supports iOS 4.0+ / 3.1+ and IPad.
  • ROM Downloader / deleter.
  • Mirror mode for ipad. 2 Players on one ipad.
  • Smooth gameplay.
  • Game hi-score function (coming soon)
  • Global achievements for added replay value.
  • Game specific achievements! (Completing achievements will earn you coins which you can use to buy more game specific achievement packs).
  • Profiles. Create and your own and share your stats with others online.
  • Wiimote + Wii classic controller support.
  • Multiplayer with wiimotes.
  • Multiple save slots.
  • Save previews.
  • Landscape and portrait views.
  • Cheat code support.
  • High quality sound.
  • Excellent rom compatibility.

Depends

• requires btstack installed.
  • requires iOS 3.1 or above

Download

Version 1.6
Download via Multiupload

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

PigPox

PigPox

CRAzY Pig

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7067 posts
getting the ball rollin i like you already keep up the good work.. as for the app all the ADX versions i havnt had 1 issue with yet. There Awsome

Posted Image

You Tried it from xRepo? You Like it? then Buy it!! That's our Purpose as xSeLLiZe.

Leechers are not welcome Here. i Will Put my Foot Down weather you like it or not.

xx<-_->xx

xx<-_->xx

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
It lags on my iPhone 3GS

Rocky5

Rocky5

Donator

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts
How do I get the Wii mote to work? I went out an bought one for this app lol and it just sits at the connecting an does nothing, if I pick the finish when synced button the Wii mote does nothing :(

swizzle23

swizzle23

Jailbroken

• +Contributor
  • 509 posts

How do I get the Wii mote to work? I went out an bought one for this app lol and it just sits at the connecting an does nothing, if I pick the finish when synced button the Wii mote does nothing :(

Same here, Wiimote support in all 3 of these new "A.D.X." versions of the emulators is broken. It syncs my official Nintendo Wiimote fine in the settings but it doesn't work when you're in a game. You can use iSNES 1.1 and iNES 1.4 and those will both work fine with a Wiimote but I haven't found an earlier version of the Genesis one yet.

Hopefully whoever the dev of these new A.D.X. versions is will figure out what he broke and fix it soon though.

orbliveguy

orbliveguy

Jailbroken

• +Contributor
  • 845 posts

Same here, Wiimote support in all 3 of these new "A.D.X." versions of the emulators is broken. It syncs my official Nintendo Wiimote fine in the settings but it doesn't work when you're in a game. You can use iSNES 1.1 and iNES 1.4 and those will both work fine with a Wiimote but I haven't found an earlier version of the Genesis one yet.

Hopefully whoever the dev of these new A.D.X. versions is will figure out what he broke and fix it soon though.

I bought a wii classic controller (real looking controller w/more buttons) and it does not work. I can sync my wiimote WITHOUT the classic controller attached though. Also my blue lights keep blinking even after it has been synced. The classic controller works with the Mame emulator.

swizzle23

swizzle23

Jailbroken

• +Contributor
  • 509 posts

I bought a wii classic controller (real looking controller w/more buttons) and it does not work. I can sync my wiimote WITHOUT the classic controller attached though. Also my blue lights keep blinking even after it has been synced. The classic controller works with the Mame emulator.

Exactly, I should have been more specific. It seems that Wiimotes work fine in all these 1.6 A.D.X. emulators, it's only the Wiimote Classic that doesn't work. The Classic controller worked fine in iNES 1.4 and iSNES 1.1 so whoever took this project over screwed it up going to 1.6. I've tried sending them several emails and tweets and they don't even bother responding.

swizzle23

swizzle23

Jailbroken

• +Contributor
  • 509 posts
Well the dev finally responded and said they're aware of the Classic controller issue on all of the ADX emulators and they're working on it, then they went on to say that they need to get a Classic controller to test with first and no one near them has any in stock. Makes you wonder how they claimed Classic controller support in the first place when they didn't even have one and clearly couldn't have done any testing. :blink:

orbliveguy

orbliveguy

Jailbroken

• +Contributor
  • 845 posts

Well the dev finally responded and said they're aware of the Classic controller issue on all of the ADX emulators and they're working on it, then they went on to say that they need to get a Classic controller to test with first and no one near them has any in stock. Makes you wonder how they claimed Classic controller support in the first place when they didn't even have one and clearly couldn't have done any testing. :blink:

Ok. Good to know that the issue is not on my end. I hope they fix it soon and it would be great to also add an option to set buttons as desired (like option in MAME but a PITA to do).

I bought my aftermarket wii classic controller off ebay for $9 shipped.

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->