• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

hhefny

hhefny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi guys

I'm from Egypt i just bought Iphone 4 from Vodafone and i jailbreak it by greenpois0n.
I have two problems:-
the first one, during downloading the xselliaz repo it return failed to fetch but i found it on my sources is this ok or not?
The second problem witch is very annoying the IBluetooth is not working at all once it is opened it close, i tried many things but it still down.
Can you help me please

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

--

mark.ryder1

mark.ryder1

Whats an iPhone

• +Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
did u type in cydia.xsellize.com?
and ibluetooth does not work with iOS 4 currently there is no bluetooth application that works with iOS4

hhefny

hhefny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

did u type in cydia.xsellize.com?
and ibluetooth does not work with iOS 4 currently there is no bluetooth application that works with iOS4

It is listed on xSellize repo iBluetooth ver 1.0.8-3.0

CyberCitizen

CyberCitizen

Whats an iPhone

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
Correct but your phone is running 4.1 most likely.

hhefny

hhefny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
First thanks for replay

I have Ver. 4.1 and i downloaded IBluetooth from xselliaz and one of my friends advised me to download iphonedelivery.advinux.com/cydia to apply the feature

As you may know the Egyptian mobile operators removed this feature from Iphone 4

Still not working, any work around can solve the Bluetooth or Face Time.

CyberCitizen

CyberCitizen

Whats an iPhone

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
There is currently no Bluetooth file transfer option apart from some apps that allow you to send from iPhone to iPhone only.

Ibluetooth and ibluenova currently do not work on iOS 4.

Once a new app has been created it will most likely be posted on the forums.

LJM

LJM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi guys

I'm from Egypt i just bought Iphone 4 from Vodafone and i jailbreak it by greenpois0n.
I have two problems:-
the first one, during downloading the xselliaz repo it return failed to fetch but i found it on my sources is this ok or not?
The second problem witch is very annoying the IBluetooth is not working at all once it is opened it close, i tried many things but it still down.
Can you help me please

I'm currently having the same problem - it's iOS 4.1 I'm assuming, I've tried installing iBluetooth, iBlueNova and SweetTooth - all of them crashing(closing themselves) when launching.

sonu9100

sonu9100

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I have installed ibluetooth from xsellize repo but its not working ....i am using it on ios 6 on 4s

PigPox

PigPox

CRAzY Pig

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7068 posts
Becouse it isn't compatible with 6.x.x versions yet till its cracked and or is updated then you'll see a newer version on repo

Posted Image

You Tried it from xRepo? You Like it? then Buy it!! That's our Purpose as xSeLLiZe.

Leechers are not welcome Here. i Will Put my Foot Down weather you like it or not.

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->