Stripe

BitPay

Installous apps dissappear after iTunes sync

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

Guest_Cheekz185_*

Guest_Cheekz185_*
  • Guests
If I download an app on installous it works fine but itlf I sync the phone with iTunes the installous apps dissappear. Is this happening to anyone else and can this be corrected?

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

--

shajiby

shajiby

iPhone Lover

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3920 posts
do you have the "sync all apps" ticked in the applications tab on ur itunes?

iPhone 5 32GB Black - 6.1 Jailbroken

New iPad 32GB White - 6.0.1
Lockinfo 5 - Zephyr - Auxo - Bitesms

Guest_Cheekz185_*

Guest_Cheekz185_*
  • Guests
Yes I do have sync all apps checked

Guest_nuch00_*

Guest_nuch00_*
  • Guests
go to settings in installous and turn on itunes sync

Guest_Cheekz185_*

Guest_Cheekz185_*
  • Guests
The iTunes sync was already on...

Guest_moog_*

Guest_moog_*
  • Guests
i thinks that if you want sync cracked apps you need the ipa inside iTunes folder (on pc)
Do you have the ipas on pc/mac? because i had the same problem

Edited by moog, 23 December 2008 - 02:19 PM.

Guest_Cheekz185_*

Guest_Cheekz185_*
  • Guests
No I do not... So the ipa's have to be copies from the phone to the pc? That doesn't make sense, then what is the point of itunes sync in settings?

Guest_nuch00_*

Guest_nuch00_*
  • Guests
my ipas from installous sync with itunes no problem. maybe you have an itunes warning dialog box turned off that asks if you want the apps transfered. in itunes reset your warnings..

DarkIQ

DarkIQ

Stop Looking At Me Swan!

• Members
  • 592 posts
You could try the "dirty" install option, it won't sync with itunes, but im pretty sure that itunes won't kill the app either.
Pickles?

bubba

bubba

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
I'm having the same problem of apps not syncing. For those of you who's applications are syncing, what option do you have checked within iTunes for syncing Applications (sync all apps or sync selected apps). I have sync selected apps (since I have some apps I don't want on my iPhone). Just wondering if people having this issue have this selected or not.

Also, is it just me or is it impossible to tell weather "Dirty" or "Clean" option is selected in Installous? One option is grey and one is light grey. Which one is actually selected?

DarkIQ

DarkIQ

Stop Looking At Me Swan!

• Members
  • 592 posts

I'm having the same problem of apps not syncing. For those of you who's applications are syncing, what option do you have checked within iTunes for syncing Applications (sync all apps or sync selected apps). I have sync selected apps (since I have some apps I don't want on my iPhone). Just wondering if people having this issue have this selected or not.

Also, is it just me or is it impossible to tell weather "Dirty" or "Clean" option is selected in Installous? One option is grey and one is light grey. Which one is actually selected?

If it's dark grey, then its selected :)
Pickles?

rennerchihua

rennerchihua

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
What I have done is either install the cracked apps after the initial sync, and with the cord still connected click on the file menu in iTunes and click on transfer purchases from iPhone, or if cracked apps are already installed, cancel the initial sync and do the same.

bonustokin

bonustokin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
im no expert, but maybe try turning off the "Delete after install" option. This way, maybe installous stores the ipa so it can sync it with itunes somehow?
If that is the case, then you would have to redownload the apps you want to sync so installous saves the ipa...
Thats my guess..... could be completely wrong haha. :)

imoshi

imoshi

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
..?

really?

Install MobileInstallation Patch (miPatch) on your iPhone from Cydia.

Download and open .ipas from Appulo.us

Open them with iTunes. Now sync!

Posted Image
</think>

xredjokerx

xredjokerx

Donator

• +Contributor
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
heres the solution that seem to work for me, if anyone else is still having this problem.

just install the app, then click file -> transfer purchases from "xredjokerx's ipod"

and it worked! :D

Guest_vstylez858_*

Guest_vstylez858_*
  • Guests
Hi, Im new to this forum and i just have a question and hoping some of u can help me out... my problem is i Restore my iphone 3g today and was trying to sync some of my apps from itune. I installed some apps from installous and they sync from my iphone to itune just fine, but for some reason i cant sync the apps from the itune back to my iphone... i get an Error message saying that some of my apps cannot to sync (mainly apps from installous)...

Please advice... Thanks
Nate

Guest_vstylez858_*

Guest_vstylez858_*
  • Guests
oh i just wanted to add that error says i cannot sync some apps because it is not verified... how do i verified my installous apps?

Guest_vstylez858_*

Guest_vstylez858_*
  • Guests
nevermind... ive figured it out...lol...sorry for the 3 post

dimmer69

dimmer69

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
umm im getting that message right now....wut did u do?

SpoBo

SpoBo

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I can confirm the "transfer purchases from 'yourname's iPhone'" works. after that it syncs up fine :) But I guess you'll have to do that every time you installed something via installous.

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->