Banned from Checkpoints

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Tard

Tard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
So I was banned from the app Checkpoints and I am unable to unban myself. I tried everything: UDIDFaker, deleting all documents and entire library in the app using ifile, downloading the app with a different itunes account, deleting every single cookie on my iPod, using UDIDFaker on Appstore, and using LocationFaker. I still havent tried restoring, but any suggestions?

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

GenesisX

GenesisX

Whats an iPhone

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts

So I was banned from the app Checkpoints and I am unable to unban myself. I tried everything: UDIDFaker, deleting all documents and entire library in the app using ifile, downloading the app with a different itunes account, deleting every single cookie on my iPod, using UDIDFaker on Appstore, and using LocationFaker. I still havent tried restoring, but any suggestions?

make a new account on checkpoints

Tard

Tard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

make a new account on checkpoints

That's what I've been trying to do, but it just says that I'm banned for violation of the terms of service :(

Tard

Tard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Ok I restored and I'm now able to make a new account! Btw good job checkpoints, you guys really have a good ban.

Theman25

Theman25

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I think they were blocking your IP-adress and since you restored, you have a new one?(just a sugestion)

Tard

Tard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I think they were blocking your IP-adress and since you restored, you have a new one?(just a sugestion)

Ya I think that's right. Anyone know an easy way to make the app think the ip address is something else? Or will I have to use a proxy thing?

NovaTornado

NovaTornado

Meh...

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts
reboot router or go into settings of router and tell it to grab new ips from ur isp.

Bilge656

Bilge656

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Is there any way to do this without resetting wifi or restoring?

cxa05e

cxa05e

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I restored my iphone, made a different itunes login and I still can't set up a new username on Checkpoints.

Is there any other way I need to be doing this or another step I am missing?

alexbeathalo2

alexbeathalo2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
ok, how do you get banned from an app like checkpoints?

Bilge656

Bilge656

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Ok, I have tried to DFU restore, change my itunes account, and not restore from a backup, but I am still banned. Can anyone help?

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->